“Enjoy a loacal lunch.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hampton, Virginia
“Enjoy a loacal lunch.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Only open for lunch and during the week. Lines are long but move quickly. Service is
quick and efficient. We put our name on the list and were seated in less than 10 minutes.
It was well worth the wait. Our waitress guided us through the menu and food arrived fast.
Our lunch was delicious and very reasonable. If you want to eat good Mediterranean food
this is the place. No atmosphere but just great reasonably prices food. Our only complaint was
that they run out of baklava. We will just have to go back!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars

Sanford, North Carolina
“Good food fast and reasonable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

After consulting trip advisor on our way to yosemite we stopped off at this restaurant for lunch as my husband and I really enjoy meditteranean food!! We arrived at lunch time and were seated and welcomed right away. Staff was very friendly and helpful with menu suggestions. We wanted baba ganoush and hummus so they gave us a platter of half of one and half of the other so we didn't have to pay for both! I had the lebanese chicken dish because I wanted fatoush chicken and the waiter suggested for not even $1 more I could get pilaf added. Good choice! My husband got the chicken skewers and veggies which were also yummy. Food was reasonably priced and cheaper than some places we have been for the same type of food. Thanks Mediterranean Grill and Cafe and Trip Advisor!

• Visited June 2013
Los Angeles, CA
“Inexpensive, Quick, Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had a casual lunch meeting at this local restaurant. The service was quick and efficient, and the food was excellent.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
“Best local lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Whenever I have the urge for Mediterranean food for lunch this is where I go when downtown. Get here early as it is mobbed with people who work downtown. The portions are large, the prices fair, what more could you ask with delicious food guaranteed.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
“Unique - Authentic - Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

This is my overwhelming favorite for lunch, and it's a lunch only deal. This is a rare bird where 100% of the entrees are excellent. I don't believe there is a single can there; everything is market fresh. The chicken, lulu lavosh, kebab orbs, gyros are all cooked just right for tenderness, and spiced well, and in balance. The pilaf is better than Mom's...sorry, as are the dolmas, and baklava...sorry again. Quantities are enormous, and if you go out hungry, it's your fault! Plenty of parking across the street, and the brief walk serves to stimulate the appetite, and work off the meal. An excellent place for a lunch date, or a business lunch. Service is impeccable, under the Leary, all seeing eye of the owner, who sees everything! My favorite, by the way: the vegetarian plate - you get hummus, babaganoush, pita, dolmas, pasta, bulgur salad, fatoush salad, and falafel with a tasty sauce.

1 Thank Illhaveanotherplease