“Get the hummus!”

Mediterranean Grill & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 1,179 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and I had time to kill in Fresno before catching a flight so we stopped by Mediterranean Grill & Cafe (about 10 minutes from the airport). Fortunately they open early (10:30am) so we didn't have to wait and we narrowly missed the crowd--if you're in a hurry, 10:30-11am seemed to be a good time to go. Their hummus was AMAZING! I was expecting good Mediterranean food after reading reviews for the restaurant, but this was seriously delicious! I had the shawarma and my husband had the combo kebab--we would recommend both! The prices were surprisingly low for such great food. We plan on returning soon!

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch while in town for work, my coworkers recommended almost everything on the menu but I chose the shawarma because I haven't had one since moving to the east coast 16 years ago. My meal was a flavor explosion, the shawarma with tahini served with lightly grilled zucchini and a delicious rice pilaf. I couldn't help admiring the neighbor's dish of stir fried chicken with garlic sauce, rice pilaf and salad. I will definitely be sure to visit Fresno more often so I can sample more from the mouth watering menu.

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

This place has the best Mediterranean food in Fresno, hands down! Always busy,but they get you in and out quickly. Family owned. Only open M-F lunch hours.

1  Thank AMCline
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Yummy lunches, downtown. I love the combination shish-ke-bob plate with the wonderful rice and sauce.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Great food! Great service! They prefer cash, which isn't a problem, because their prices are very reasonable! Wish we could have gone there again!

Been to Mediterranean Grill & Cafe? Share your experiences!