“Excellent Lebanese Food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Sanger, CA
“Excellent Lebanese Food”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

House-made hummous and tasty grilled meats. Good value.

Visited March 2012

California
“Great Food!”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

The food is great. Only open till 2pm Mon-Fri. Very busy. Try the chicken fatoushe salad or the lula lavoshe.

1 Thank Heathelc
Nashville, Tennessee
“Restaurant is on our must do list for Fresno”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I was in Fresno with my wife to see my family for the Holidays. We always go to Mediterranean when we visit family. The restaurant is just opened on the weekends and during the week. The owners are very friendly and know my father because he always brings his clients to restaurant. The food is great. I had the lamb kabob and my wife had the chicken fattoush salad. I have never been disappointed by the food or service. Lunch is always busy so be prepared to wait. I plan to continue tradition of eating at Mediterranean every time we visit Fresno.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank u2fan56
Santa Ana, California
“What a wonderful meal with flavor and friends!”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We were traveling through Fresno for just a few hours from Los Angeles to San Francisco and we wanted to visit with our friends who live there. They chose the Mediterranean Grill and Cafe for our lunch visit and we were glad that they did. It was just wonderful. There is a hustle and bustle about the place which gave it an air of excitement, and as we were there on a "working day", and not a weekend, the place was packed. Nonetheless, we were seated and had a really wonderful meal. The Falafal was a bit touch, I thought, but the salad dressing was to die for, as well as the hummus. As we were driving north later, we could still taste the garlic, and we loved it!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Fatbird1
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Authentic and Delicious”
Reviewed January 19, 2011

I found this restaurant on tripadvisor and tried it for lunch on a weekday. Luckily we got there early, by noon the place was busy. We requested a recommendation for an authentic lunch and decided on the vegetable plate (dieting). The staff was friendly, the food was very good, portions were large and I felt like we were served some very authentic mediterranean cuisine. It is not a fancy place, but I will eat here again if ever in Fresno.

• Visited January 2011

Been to Mediterranean Grill & Cafe? Share your experiences!