“The Best”
Review of Yosemite Ranch

Yosemite Ranch
Ranked #10 of 1,143 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE Corner of Cedar and Shepherd
Description: Yosemite Ranch Steak, Seafood, and Roast House. With over 25 years of experience this Fresno Steakhouse offers the best complete steak dinner (includes salad, choice of fries, baked potato, pilaf or mashers, and pan seared green beans) in town. All recipes are made from scratch, each steak is aged 21 days and then grilled over coastal red oak. Curbside Express available for pick up.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This is by far the best steak you will find in Fresno. While you may have to wait a bit for a table it is well worth it. The service is great and professional.
I would consider it a great value steakhouse while others say it is a little to pricey. My wife and I split the large cut rib-eye with green beans and the mashed. The steak was perfect and the green beans are the best I have had. Now, truth be told we did sit at the bar, where we think it to be the best seat in the house. You get to enjoy the complete surrounding and people watch. It is just a great place to eat or enjoy a beverage.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have eaten here twice and both times I ordered the ribs with mashers. I usually try to mix things up a bit and order something new at a new place I like to see if the other food is as good as the first meal I order but I couldn't drag myself away from these delicious ribs! They were perfect in my opinion, and so were the mashers! They go together so well. I also ordered a mix baby greens salad and it too was super delicious! I liked it so much I went home and made the same salad 3 days in a row. The atmosphere is definitely reminiscent of a ranch. The lighting is dim so there is an ambience here but you can still see well enough to know how many ribs are left on your plate. This is a place where both me and my husband enjoyed eating. It is perfect for a casual date night for all ages. I highly recommend trying this place out.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We really love the food and the ambiance of this restaurant. The quality of our meat was excellent. Service was also exceptional.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Great food. Everything on the menu including steaks, chicken, fish, & all the sides. Full bar. Rather like a mountain lodge setting. Owned by Dave Fansler
who also owns Pismo's & a new BBQ restaurant, all in Fresno, CA.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a comfortable, pleasant place. The staff is friendly. The food is always excellent. The ribs come easily off the bone and are best described as succulent. The green beans are perfect. Potato selections are interesting and all good. This is steak/rib type menu but with good variety and creative options.

Been to Yosemite Ranch? Share your experiences!