“Overpriced, overcooked steak in a noisy environment”
Review of Yosemite Ranch

Yosemite Ranch
Ranked #10 of 1,124 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE Corner of Cedar and Shepherd
Description: Yosemite Ranch Steak, Seafood, and Roast House. With over 25 years of experience this Fresno Steakhouse offers the best complete steak dinner (includes salad, choice of fries, baked potato, pilaf or mashers, and pan seared green beans) in town. All recipes are made from scratch, each steak is aged 21 days and then grilled over coastal red oak. Curbside Express available for pick up.
Fresno, California
“Overpriced, overcooked steak in a noisy environment”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I may have hit it on a bad night but I would not return there. The music wasn't bad but we had a table right near some noisy folks and there was no way to deal with that situation.

• Visited January 2014

Fresno, California
“Awesome food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food and service were great. It was a little loud in the bar area which was very close to the dining area. Otherwise perfext

• Visited January 2014
Sacramento, California
“I GOOFED IN MY LAST REVIEW OF YOSEMITE RANCH”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Sorry readers. I had my restaurants confused. I've never eaten at Yosemite Ranch. The restaurant I thought I was reviewing was Yosemite Falls which is something between a restaurant and a coffee shop. The reason I'm rating Yosemite Ranch is because Tripadvisor won't accept the review unless I complete all the "boxes". Again, sorry for the mix-up

Visited January 2014
Merced
“Fabulous”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Had a dinner here with my husband tonight and we loved it! He had the 28 day aged ribeye and he devoured it! The ambiance is wonderful. You feel like you are at the awahnee in Yosemite but much smaller. Do yourself a favor, go there and enjoy a great steak and a glass of wine! You will love it too!

1 Thank MrsAmis05
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Excellent steakhouse with great atmosphere”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I dined here with a group of 8 business travelers and we were all very full and happy and the end of our meal. The lighting and background music (pop hits from the 70-80s playing very quietly, for a trendy but familiar feeling) was good for our business gathering, and would probably create a nice ambience for couples seeking a romantic atmosphere (if dining with the right person, of course).

They have a great menu, with many cuts and preparations of meat. When our meals were served, they also brought out several "additions" like mushrooms, sauces, garlic herb butter, etc. This was a nice touch that you could decide what additional flavors you wanted once you had your steak in front of you. Dessert was great here too. Many at our table ordered drinks, and they were made to perfection.

All in all, a great steakhouse!

Visited April 2013

Been to Yosemite Ranch? Share your experiences!