“Great lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Fresno, California
“Great lunch”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had Kung Pao Chicken (Chinese style) very spicy and delicious...hope you will try the restaurant, we need to keep this one in business.

• Visited January 2013

Fresno, California
“Reliably good; prompt service!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We enjoyed another great dinner here -- with a difference. This time, the whole family had gathered for a memorial; and we had lots of different tastes to please. The solution was Hunan; with plenty of variety. My sister wanted food without MSG. We had a great variety of entrees, including divine shrimp (for my wife) and a vegetarian mushroom (for my niece, but I liked it, too). Needless to tell regulars: the chicken salad and pot-stickers were their usual best. I like the variety on the menu that will please a big crowd. No matter what we've ordered, it is consistently good. The set family-style dinners aren't "cheap" -- but are a good value (usually have left-overs to take home). The service is quite quick; although you won't be rushed to leave (our choice before a concert).

• Visited January 2013
“Average”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I went to the restaurant with high expectations after reading the other reviews. I was disappointed. I had the Kung Poa Chicken. The dish was very favorable, but the quality of the chicken was mediocre at best. The service was average also.

Clovis, California
“Don't care for Chinese food, but I LOVE this place!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My family of 9, including 2 small children recently went to the Clovis location for probably the fourth time and were just as impressed as we have been every other time.
The food is outstanding and that is saying a lot for me, because I do not care for Chinese food all that much. The butter cream prawns are craving-inducing and my personal favorite, the Schewzan Hot Pot Chicken is out of this world. The service is prompt and attentive with a nice atmosphere to enjoy your family meal. Either location is really good. We will continue to come back to this great restaurant!

• Visited December 2012
Fresno, California, United States
“Hunan till dawn”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I love Hunan cooking and this place did not dissappoint. Not much on the ambience or flare but just solid old style Hunan cooking at very reasonalbe prices. bring the family.

Visited March 2012