“The sushi is amazing!! The chef is a...”
Review of Yoshino

Yoshino
Ranked #321 of 1,131 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
A TripAdvisor Member
“The sushi is amazing!! The chef is a...”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

The sushi is amazing!! The chef is a little cocky, but hey he does good work! I like the atmosphere, and they usually try to leave an empty chair between you and another guest since you don't get your own table. The price is pretty good considering your paying for better quality!

fresno
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“worst service ever”
Reviewed July 1, 2009

I went there for lunch with my friend, the one on blackstone location and we sat on dinning area. I'm telling you if you want to have a good service don't sit on dinning. this two old server lady they're the most rude human being ever.

First they forgot our drink, she gave us the wrong food and she try to argue with us, telling us it's our fault. So I was like fine, I'll take it. And she gave us wrong sushi order, I'll ask for mayo sauce she charge us 2 dollars for it and gave us really bad attitude. I never complain before and I go out eat a lot, come on this is ridiculous.

The owner, she's the most nicest person ever and she need to fired those people.

1 Thank pun2ac
San Francisco, California
“Scratch That Raving Review, They've Changed...”
Reviewed April 21, 2009

I guess giving a great review on this site can backfire? I was here last week and sad to say, prices have gone up while quality has gone down. I would rate this place average.

Was looking forward to a return visit but takeout yielded mediocre fish, smaller portions, no extra salads or soups or rice, even though I asked.

The tempura appetizer was miniscule and not good.

I normally don't go back and downgrade places, but Yoshino was begging for it. Very disappointed.

Possibly would go back, but only if I can't find anything better. It's Fresno.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Absolutely amazing food!”
Reviewed November 17, 2008

Absolutely amazing food!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good but I have to try more”
Reviewed May 20, 2008

Good but I have to try more

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook