“Great food - Great Location”
Review of Yoshino

Yoshino
Ranked #326 of 1,136 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 22, 2013

There were some very creative menu choices at this place! I had an all vege roll that made me want to go back for more! You'll be surprised by what they have available. It is located conveniently in the middle of the River Park walking mall area close to shopping and the movies. The waiters were great except we had a little wait for water refills but the day we were there, there were a lot of people dining too. That always means it's a good eat in my book if it's full!

There are newer reviews for Yoshino

Reviewed December 14, 2013

My wife and I split the lunch special and the Matt Special, it was fantastic and the chef, Matt and the servers did their expertly.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

After living in Honolulu, shabu shabu or "hot pot" restaurants was a pleasure I became used to. Here on the mainland it seems these places are few and far between. If you want to get a good shabu shabu meal or you want to try it for the first time, this restaurant is a very good one to get your fill at a fair price.

Flavorful broth, generous portion of meat and good service. The counter could be a little more comfortable but that keeps people from taking up space I suppose.

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I did enjoy the food, the service was good too, I really never rate anything by the price like most people here because they usually mislead people which it's not the case, the idea of tripadvisor is to recommend the food quality, and let's be honest, most people in the area would complain about prices because they don't go out that often, so if you come here with the idea of enjoy food and have a great time, you should give this place a try, the food is fresh and I sure hope is local too but that would be a lot to ask, anyway, I do recommend this place, and after a good meal enjoy a movie too!

6  Thank MONTYHADES
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Okay so I am willing to pay for my sushi, especially sashimi because it has to be fresh. No concerns here but $22 for the lunch sushi dish...really!! I think it is a little too pricey for what you get. Sakanaya is my "go to" restaurant for sushi but when I am hungry and in Riverpark it's Yoshino. But you don't get free refills or any extras. So I am giving it 4 stars for being overpriced.

Been to Yoshino? Share your experiences!