“Good atmosphere”

Elephant Bar Restaurant
Ranked #212 of 482 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: Asian, American, Bar, International
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Elephant Bar Restaurant is a scratch-kitchen specializing in globally-inspired dishes and traditional, American fare. Our food is all made from scratch using the best, locally-sourced ingredients available. All of our cocktails are made fresh when you order, handcrafted in-house by our mixologists. Brunch is offered on weekends 10am-2pm with brunch cocktails, patio dining, and delicious specialty brunch entrees. We've kept the same, great Elephant Bar Restaurant exclusives you've come to love...but made them better, using only made-from- scratch methods and high-quality ingredients. Better menu items, new craft cocktails, new wine list, and new brunch cocktails. We've completely evolved.We can't wait to see you soon!
Florida
“Good atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

The food is mostly good. I feel that the portions are too big. It is the Bar that carries the good ambiance.

Visited December 2012

Fremont, California
“Food is Good but Ambiance is Not”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is another formula restaurant. The food is ok and the service and prices reasonable but the noise level is horrendous. There seems to be no attention to any kind of sound adsorbing materials and they have their audio systems so loud that dines have to almost shout in order to be heard. This is the main reason I choose not to eat at this restaurant even though it is walking distance from where I live.

San Francisco, California
“I enjoy this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I came to this restaurant twice since I moved to Fremont 3 months ago. They usually have special like 2 for $20 meal deal. So far we have tried their cobb salad, orange chicken, fish, Mongolian beef, wok fried and lettuce wrap, Pacific cove salad and I have not been disappointed. The ambiance was good, decent crowd (unlike BJ which is very noisy) and good service. I'll come back again.

• Visited November 2012
Union City, California
“Love the shrimp for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I meet a friend at Elephant Bar about once per month or so for lunch. Great staff who doesn't pressure us to "move along." They kindly bring us refills and are attentive. I usually have shrimp, but also love the lettuce wraps on the appetizer menu. We'll continue to make it our favorite lunch out place.

Visited September 2012
Fremont, California
“It was almost my birthday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

A close friend and I went to the Elephant Bar in quiet celebration of my birthday (which was 3 days away yet) and I got a cobb salad that was to die for! Excellent service too!

Visited November 2011