“Delicious old-fashioned burger”

Bob's Giant Burgers
Ranked #192 of 489 Restaurants in Fremont
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Looking for an old-fashioned yummy burger, fries (or rings) and a shake? Bob's Giant Burger is the place to feed your cravings.

1  Thank Kerikns
There are newer reviews for Bob's Giant Burgers

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Big burger, nice condiments, a real old fashioned hamburger way better than the national chains. No wonder it has been a landmark in Fremont for years.

1  Thank billstek
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I go every 3-5 months, turkey burgers are big n juicy well made, fries are on point. I like bob's a lot. Made to order, best to call in your order otherwise you're waiting 10-15 min.

1  Thank mesomorphicman
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Spoiling meat. green tomato's. Fries done in old grease.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have been coming to bobs since I was a little girl. We used to have a location in Newark walking distance to our house. I have to say, I'm disappointed that it closed. It was a staple in our house an now that its gone we have missed it! The Fremont location is not the same. Food wise yes, but this is just a burger stand not a dine in restaraunt. The other Bobs in Newark was dine in. We used to come
Weekly. Now that the only Option is Fremont and it's not dine in, I come every couple of months. My favorites where their shakes, root beer floats and their fish sandwich! So yummy!