All reviewshilton branddirect tvfresh fruitgreat hotelbusiness parkvery clean hotelcomplimentary breakfast iscomfortable roomthe san jose airportbusiness areaa great stayconvenient locationsilicon valleydefinitely stay here againnice breakfasteasy access to freewaypriced hotel
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We are fans of the Hampton inns however this one was terrible! We check in mind u we had a reservation and our room was already paid for to b told that our reservation could not be found! After showing them our reservation record they changed their explanation to oh sorry but we don't have any rooms with double beds so here is a room with a king, we r going to still charge u for the double bed u reserved which cost more than the room we a king! After setting them straight the price was changed cause why am I paying for a room u failed to provide for the night? The bed was terrible, I woke up in pain cause I couldn't get a comfortable spot and I had to share the bed which is why I reserved and paid for a room with two beds. 9am housekeeping is at the door when checkout isn't til 11am and I am in the middle of getting dressed when I hear the door opening! I prefer the Hampton down south LA and San diego as they know how to keep their customers happy.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Nick S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. I appreciate the feedback, and I apologise that we could not make your stay more comfortable. I will investigate this situation around your reservation and talk to my housekeeping team. Thanks again for the feedback, and I hope you will stay with us again.

Nick Scott

Reviewed August 4, 2018

The hotel was clean and nice and the complimentary breakfast was great. The front desk staff was also amazing. However, the hotel went out of power for a few hours the night was stayed. We were told the whole street block was out of power. I thought it is a requirement to have a back up generator for a hotel, but it went out of power for too long. I was taking a shower when the power was out all of a sudden. Talk about scary! It was pitch dark. The fire truck showed up; wondered if there was anybody that got stuck in the elavator. Definitely a big safety issue if the hotel has no back up generator. The hotel has never apologized to the guests, at least not to me yet

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janet C
Reviewed July 31, 2018

The hotel is located in the middle of a business park. There are not any restaurants in the immediate area but there are some near by and can be accessed in 5-10 minutes. Staff was great. The price was one of the best in the area for the dates stayed.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2018

The facilities were good but the desk staff was not welcoming and did not communicate anything well. After I was confused about my billing due to the checkin and my room key was never charged up, I spoke to the manager who was pleasant but did not acknowledge my dissatisfaction with my treatment at check in

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Nick S, Manager at Hampton Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey! I apologize that we were unable to meet your expectations in regards to billing clarity and I hope I can address it for you. Please call me at the hotel. I appreciate the feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Great Hotel and friendly staff. The room was clean, and the buffet breakfast provided a good variety. The hotel is located in the middle of a business district- you feel safe. It is located right off the freeway.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple