I stayed here on business for a little over a week in October. The room was fine, the breakfast nice and as expected for a Hampton, and the staff positively welcoming and wonderful.
My only complaint is the room - stay away from room 116! It's right behind the front desk area on the first floor, and there are three major issues you'll have to contend with:
1. Every morning around 4:30am when the kitchen makes coffee, the ventilation system will overwhelm you with a very, VERY strong smell of brewing coffee. Now, I love coffee, but that sort at smell at 4:30am woke me up way too early every morning.
2. The smoker's area, and a bench, is situated right outside the window of 116. Other guests congregate out there and engage in fairly loud conversations with each other and on their cell phones (maybe because of the noise coming from the freeway nearby), but their conversations will drive you crazy until you have to turn on the A/C unit to drown it out.
3. There was a loud, obnoxious sports group that took over the lobby area one night and apparently decided to turn the breakfast and lounge area into a hangout. 116 is so close to the front desk and lobby area that you won't be able to hear yourself think with something like that going on out there.
Yes, I probably should have asked to be moved but after unpacking a week's worth of stuff it would have been a major hassle to relocate.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Fremont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fremont Hotel Fremont
- Fremont Hampton Inn