All reviewsthe concierge loungesilicon valleyfront deskindoor poolbreakfast buffet islobby restaurantsan josetesla factorycorner roombusiness hotelshort drivepalo altogreat businessfull service hotelfree parkingvery nice hotelgreat room
Reviewed August 6, 2018

This hotel is just off the I-880 (with the I-680 also nearby) and located opposite Tesla in a mainly business district. However a five minute scenic drive along Cushing Parkway will take you to Automall Drive where there are plenty food and retail outlets. The hotel itself has a large lobby area, which is open plan to the restaurant on the right. Check in was very efficient. Our room was excellent, clean, fresh, well maintained and very quiet. The swimming pool was unfortunately, but probably understandably indoor. Perhaps the hotel could consider putting key locks on the outside of the back pool doors as the small paved area there could easily be a small outside terrace. We had a very good two night stay and would not hesitate recommending this hotel to others.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2018

This hotel is located just off a major freeway. We stopped by a nearby site where there are a few very good Asian restaurants for a late lunch before checking in. Extra points for this hotel for no extra fee parking and no extra charge for internet, nice! Entered the hotel’s lobby and “Wow!” it smelled fragrant! Very welcoming, pleasant and friendly check in experience. Room is clean, spacious, with a large screen hdtv and it has good bathroom amenities. Bathroom looks slightly dated but it looks very clean. Extra point for the in-room fridge. Slept well in the very comfortable bed and pillows. My wife have stayed in this hotel several times in the past, this is another very satisfactory stay and we will be back.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 317elwynm
Reviewed July 27, 2018

Very nice Marriott, in business district. Restaurant, front desk staff, and concierge lounge are all top notch. The only downfall is that you need to drive at least 5+ minutes to get to any food establishments.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I was having a bad day after a long day of travel and I was not in the best mood as I checked in to this hotel. Rather than take me personally, Ashley made it her mission to turn things around and was extremely pleasant and professional. She told me that things were going to start looking up and moved me into a beautiful corner room. Thank you Ashley for helping this weary traveler have a fantastic end to a long day.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2018

The rooms do not have a microwave. Coffee pot is on a stand that is no where near a plug unless I was to climb under the desk. Had to brew coffee in bathroom on small countertop Floors are not clean, weird stuffy smell in room. I can hear rooms around me-room phones ringing, conversations clear as day, people walking in hallway like my door is open, and no they are not overly loud. No entrance from parking garage into hotel and parking in front of hotel is small so you must park in garage. I stay in various Marriott hotel almost every week and will not stay at this one next time I am in town.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Manuel M, Front Office Manager at Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Manuel Melena and I am the Front Office Manager at the Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize. The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future. Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via phone anytime at . I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley. Sincerely, Manuel Melena manuel.melena@marriott.com