All reviewsthe concierge loungesilicon valleyfront deskindoor poolbreakfast buffet islobby restaurantsan josetesla factorycorner roombusiness hotelshort drivepalo altogreat businessfull service hotelfree parkingvery nice hotelgreat room
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Upgraded to the concierge floor. Nice perk as coffee, water and juice were available all day. Evening appetizers and morning breakfast was perfect. Nice view of the Tesla factory from there too.
Location is great. Easy to get to grocery stores, movies theater and dining options. Right next to 880 but no highway noise in the rooms.
Room was clean and updated.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
shabnam a, Social Media Admin at Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with Fremont Marriott. We are glad to hear about your experience.
Please come visit us soon!!

Reviewed November 18, 2017

We stayed at the Fremont Marriott hotel for 2 nights a few weeks ago. We require an ADA wheelchair accessible room with 2 beds and sometimes we have trouble actually getting the reserved and confirmed room....but not here ! Fremont Marriott was wonderful. We got just what we needed----two double beds ( not one king bed + a sofa bed) so no one had to endure a lumpy uncomfortable night. AND we got a roll-in shower. I was so happy, as it makes bathing our adult daughter actually possible ! The room itself was clean and nicely appointed. The staff was efficient and very nice upon check- in. They gave us tickets for week-end breakfast in the restaurant. Breakfast was excellent, coffee was great, omelettes made to order. I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel and yes we do plan to return the next time we are in the Bay Area. Thank you for a great stay !

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear about your wonderful experience here at Fremont Marriott.
Please come visit us soon!!

Reviewed November 18, 2017

On Saturday 11/11 check in to Fremont Marriott open arriving at the Hotel the front desk associates were not so great no eye contact or service delivery. except Ashley she was amazing she did a great check in process and great positive attitude. The rest of the front agents were not so nice and every time I approach the front desk for assistance their was no thank you or smile or can I assist you or help you. I had to ask for service so I can be knowledge. Not so happy about that. I am a gold member of Marriott rewards and I spent spend a lot of money in Marriott properties and when I stay at a Marriott a property that do not value their Guest it's very disappointing and un welcoming. On the other hand the Bar tender young lady that worked that day in the morning was terrible with her service delivery when me and my wife arrive at the around 2pm I had to wait 5-10 minutes before any service offer and when I ask what time was the happy and she nodded and said well it say's on the menu. That's not the kind of answer I really want to here it would of been nice if she mention the happy hour is from 1-6pm with a nice tone and smile vs been made and saying well look at the menu and find out your self. Terrible, terrible, terrible. When Jeff arrive later on the day he made my terrible bar experience to a great experience he is a charmed and made the Marriott bar outstanding he's service is amazing and perfect he took good care of me and my wife. Also another great staff member of Fremont Marriott was the Bell men Jim great service delivery from him I appreciated that. The rest of the weekend crew were not great and very disappointed. Rooms are big and clean housekping dept. make a great job in keeping the rooms super clean and comfortable. I love the free parking.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for reviewing your stay with Fremont Marriott. Your Feedback is shared with our team to address the issues you experienced. We are glad to hear about your engagement with Ashley, Jeff and Jim.

Thank you again and we will see soon!!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Rooms are clean, indoor pool and fitness room available, breakfast is very good with a lot of different choices, located next to highway 880. On the weekends there are often big weedings, therefore it is often overpriced.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Check in was smooth although a bit time-consuming in spite of the lack of guests in the lobby. Large well-appointed room. According to the staff, the "restaurant" simply offered pre-cooked items off of a larger fast food menu. Pricing was a bit expensive.
No breakfast was included in the $130/night price.
When asked about nearby restaurants the front desk staff offered a printed list. All of which were again, fast food.
I suppose one could simply say it is a typical charmless business hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple