All reviewsthe concierge loungesilicon valleyfront deskindoor poolbreakfast buffet islobby restaurantsan josebusiness hoteltesla factorycorner roomshort drivepalo altogreat businessfull service hotelfree parkingvery nice hotelgreat room
Reviewed November 18, 2017

On Saturday 11/11 check in to Fremont Marriott open arriving at the Hotel the front desk associates were not so great no eye contact or service delivery. except Ashley she was amazing she did a great check in process and great positive attitude. The rest of the front agents were not so nice and every time I approach the front desk for assistance their was no thank you or smile or can I assist you or help you. I had to ask for service so I can be knowledge. Not so happy about that. I am a gold member of Marriott rewards and I spent spend a lot of money in Marriott properties and when I stay at a Marriott a property that do not value their Guest it's very disappointing and un welcoming. On the other hand the Bar tender young lady that worked that day in the morning was terrible with her service delivery when me and my wife arrive at the around 2pm I had to wait 5-10 minutes before any service offer and when I ask what time was the happy and she nodded and said well it say's on the menu. That's not the kind of answer I really want to here it would of been nice if she mention the happy hour is from 1-6pm with a nice tone and smile vs been made and saying well look at the menu and find out your self. Terrible, terrible, terrible. When Jeff arrive later on the day he made my terrible bar experience to a great experience he is a charmed and made the Marriott bar outstanding he's service is amazing and perfect he took good care of me and my wife. Also another great staff member of Fremont Marriott was the Bell men Jim great service delivery from him I appreciated that. The rest of the weekend crew were not great and very disappointed. Rooms are big and clean housekping dept. make a great job in keeping the rooms super clean and comfortable. I love the free parking.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
shabnam a, Social Media Admin at Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for reviewing your stay with Fremont Marriott. Your Feedback is shared with our team to address the issues you experienced. We are glad to hear about your engagement with Ashley, Jeff and Jim.

Thank you again and we will see soon!!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Rooms are clean, indoor pool and fitness room available, breakfast is very good with a lot of different choices, located next to highway 880. On the weekends there are often big weedings, therefore it is often overpriced.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Check in was smooth although a bit time-consuming in spite of the lack of guests in the lobby. Large well-appointed room. According to the staff, the "restaurant" simply offered pre-cooked items off of a larger fast food menu. Pricing was a bit expensive.
No breakfast was included in the $130/night price.
When asked about nearby restaurants the front desk staff offered a printed list. All of which were again, fast food.
I suppose one could simply say it is a typical charmless business hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Lobby and front desk staff was nice upon check-in. I noticed the parking lot was small and almost full. The garage was mostly available but I spotted a car with the driver's side window smashed in. I was not excited about parking there because I remembered a previous review which included mention of a car break in. A tour bus had just arrived and the lobby was full of guests. I checked in and went to my room. Dinner downstairs was good. My shower had a drip that I could not stop. I had earplugs so I went to bed. Morning breakfast was good but all tables were taken. I sat at the bar--as a solo traveler, this was ok. It felt like the staff was maxed out. Saturday night there was a wedding--parking lot and most of the garage was full. Valet supported the wedding. Parked on top floor it and car was fine the next day. The lobby was completely occupied with wedding guests. So my general thought is if you just need to sleep and get maybe to the Tesla facility, this is the place for you. If you want to hang out at the hotel, you have no way of knowing if a large group will monopolize the space.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank AndreaM2011
shabnam a, social media admin at Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear Valued guest,
Thank for taking time and review your recent stay with us. please accept our sincere apology regarding the inconvenience you had to experience on your recent stay.
We have shared your feedback with our team to address the issues immediately.

we will see you soon!!

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Free parking is one of my favorite things! Usually hard to come by in the Bay Area. There was ample amount of parking on site! I was checked in by Ana(?), smooth check in. The rooms are nice sized, clean, and comfortable bed.

The pool area is indoor adjacent to the fitness. Very enjoyable.

I had the breakfast buffet, it was a plethora of options, and often replenished. The staff was amazing, was truly a team effort by all. The manager was very attentive and welcoming.

I did see two cars broken into in the garage, although mine was safe. As noted in others reviews, that should be a point of concern, especially considering the hotel isnt around much.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
shabnam a, social media admin at Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us.

Please come visit us soon!!