Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley
$135
Hotels.com
$159
Hotels.com
Good Nite Inn Fremont(Fremont)(Great Value!)
$84
HIExpress.com
$138
$123
$169
All reviewsthe concierge loungesilicon valleyfront deskindoor poolbreakfast buffet islobby restaurantnice gymsan josetesla factoryshort drivebusiness hotelfree parkinggreat businesspalo altofull service hotelgreat roomvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 13, 2014

This Marriott has a beautiful lobby & bar area (the great room) with a variety of seating and really cool artistic features. Our company had about twenty people staying here for a sales meeting and the great room was the perfect gathering place for nightly spirits or delicious breakfast in the morning. (alcoholic drinks are expensive but it is a high-end place so is to be expected)
They have great conference facilities with decent food and service, but we were most impressed with the restrooms in the convention areas - super clean, nice & new, actually smelled good.
My single King guest room was clean and new feeling. The bed was so comfortable: soft & fluffy how I like it. The whole place felt safe & clean. High quality all around. No complaints here.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Orlando C, General Manager at Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you for your great feedback! We're glad you enjoyed the GREATROOM for your meeting space along with our other facilities. We hope to see you again soon, for business or leisure!

Cordially,
Orlando Carrasquillo, General Manager

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Hotel service provided was over and above what was required or expected. Breakfast Buffet was excellent and appropriately priced for the choices provided.
Received excellent service from Brian C. Barden your Rooms Division Manager. Will definitely stay here if I am in the area again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Orlando C, General Manager at Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are always happy to provide you with exceptional staff and amenities. We look forward to your next visit!

Cordially,
Orlando Carrasquillo, General Manager

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Traveling on Business, this hotel provides all that you expect from a good Marriott. A little out of the way for San Jose proper, but nice restaurant inside the hotel with wonderful breakfast buffet. Rooms were of standard Marriott quality, a bit surprised that used glasses were not replaced when room cleaned. Have another trip here soon and will look more promising and positive points to share.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I'm pretty certain I've already wrote a review for this facility, but it's gone now. Is TripAdvisor removing/losing contributions?

Stayed here 2 weeks (Oct 13-26).
On arrival was told "room not ready yet, please wait". OK, no biggie. Few moments later they got me a room... You're staying two weeks, you're Platinum, you're paying over 2k USD for this stay -- so you expect a perfect room, right? Well, not so much. Room I got was just next to elevators (316? can't remember any more), and you can hear them quite well. And then I went to bathroom, and that was it - there was some disgusting substance in bathroom sink (see attached pic). *shudder* Obviously this room was not cleaned. (side note: my friend Dan also had similar problem - first room he got was not cleaned, bed was untidy etc; seems it was a common problem back then)

Went down to reception, got another room (201? can't remember), corner one. This one was bigger - nice, clean - really nice, far from elevators - cool... and was just next to a nexus of hotel pipes/drains. Meaning, someone took a shower or flushed the toilet, you'd hear it. All day long, all night long. Two weeks. Go figure.
No, I didn't walk back to reception for another room change. I was afraid what would happen next :) Spoke to manager, she gave me some extra Marriott points for my inconvenience, we're good.
Rest of stay was pretty uneventful.

About rest of hotel. Bar is nice, bartender is really good, that's a big plus for this hotel. Breakfast is very tasty (free for Platinums), although breakfast staff is spotty (some were good, some were really bad). Coin-operated laundry is on 3rd floor (I pack fairly light, I travel too much for too long), washing powder available in minishop next to reception.

That's pretty much it, if not for bad experience while check in, I'd give it 4 bullets and forget I've ever stay here. (I really travel too often for too long already :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ISmackedTheLion
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Senior Marriott Rewards members made two night weekend reservation for pleasure trip to Bay Area. Unfortunately, our flight to Oakland Airport (and reserved rental car) was delayed hours due to mechanical trouble, but airline offered a last minute flight into nearby San Jose Airport. Before accepting San Jose flight, I phoned hotel front desk to inquire about a special request for airport to hotel pick up assistance from hotel shuttle. Female Asst. Front Desk Mgr. was totally uninterested, uncaring and unhelpful. She made it clear that the hotel shuttle would not go the extra few miles to assist and outright said that we should "take a cab". When I mentioned that we may just end up cancelling our entire hotel reservation and trip, she let me know that would be perfectly fine. And, sorry to say, that is exactly what we ended up doing. Too much hassle!!!

Those employees who work for a major player in the "hospitality industry" should at least be trained in demonstrating a hospitable attitude. Hotel should not claim it is a "Full Service" property when it is not prepared to accommodate a few extra miles in an emergency or unexpected travel mishap. A little more consideration and concern for guest convenience and well being would have been appreciated and would have gone a long way to smooth the unpredictable situation.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Orlando C, General Manager at Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Please accept my sincere apologies for being unable to accommodate your need for an airport shuttle, especially after such a long journey. We can assure you that we have shared your candid feedback with our Front Office team, and emphasized the need to be creative offering solutions for our guests. I hope that you will have the opportunity to experience our hotel during your next visit to Silicon Valley as I would love to personally ensure you have a memorable stay. Please let me know the best way to reach you.