“I always have a great stay”

Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Fremont
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Great rate. Friendly staff. Especially Courtney, the front-desk supervisor. Excellent room service. Generally, very quiet stays. Great for business. Many new improvements of late - new carpet and fixtures in the rooms, new executive lounge, new hallway interiors, new lobby, new restaurant. I've always come back over the past few years, and this is why. Always improving. The quality now equal to best Marriotts in downtown SF. Nice work guys.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
MarriottFremontGM, General Manager at Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We have shared your comments with our staff and are pleased you enjoy the improvements made to our property; we appreciate your comments and 5 star review on Trip Advisor and look forward to your return visit.

Orlando Carrasquillo

There are newer reviews for Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I travel alot and stay at some very nice hotels and resorts. This property is way at the top of my list. I have never encountered a more attentive, accommodating, professional, pleasing hotel experience in all my travels. The meeting planning, time and cost saving directions, the outstanding food, and flow of the hotel was simply delightful and stress-free. I cannot say enough about the helpful staff and the extreme efforts they went to for simple requests.
Traveling is not always an easy thing. I am greatful to have found such a place and met such a staff. I look forward to my return. I know I will not be dissappointed. I encourage you to give it a try next time you are in the Bay Area. jpb

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so pleased you were happy with your stay. We appreciate your 5 star review on Trip Advisor and look forward to your return visit.

Orlando Carrasquillo

Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is a very nice business oriented hotel, with a good bar and nice open-plan restaurant area. The rooms are comfortable clean and well appointed, and the service good. This hotel just works, and I regularly use it on business trips.

Room Tip: I think they are all pretty good
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This was the cleanest hotel that we've stayed at recently. It was newly renovated, the grounds were very well kept and the staff were professional & accomodating. The managers welcome (which occurs each evening at 6-7:30) consists of awesome snack/lite supper type eats with free wine and soda drinks. What a great place to stay!!

Room Tip: The two bedroom suites consist of one on the main floor with a door...the other is a loft (quite ste...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We have stayed here so many times I can't count, both business and pleasure. It is across from an auto plant that was once Toyota I believe, but now is Tesla. The interior of the hotel is quite nice but there is that plant across the freeway. Of course most rooms might not have that particular view. The price is great for the quality of the lodgings, and the food is good enough to remember!. It's close to both Silicone Valley and the wonderful San Francisco Bay Area. One of my local favorite places to stay for a quick weekend trip. Must be prepared to drive to hit the hot spots along the Bay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have stayed at this property twice in the last month while on business. The property is updated, the rooms very comfortable and the staff is excellent. The front door greeter is always charming and makes you feel welcome, the front desk staff is very efficient, outgoing and extremely helpful since I was new to the area. I arrived at the hotel at approximately 1 p.m. for a business lunch to be held in the restaurant. The staff happily stored my lugage, offered to check me in while I went to my meeting, brought my room keys to my table at lunch and said my luggage was already in my room. The smiles, warmth and welcomeness is what made it memorable. I've had lunch and breakfast in the restaurant and the food has always been very good. On the most recent trip, colleagues and I met at the bar which was lovely. The bartender was very friendly and knowledgable about the wine list and made excellent recommendations. I will definitely stay here the next time I am on business in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2012

This being my first time, I was very impressed with the professionalism of the staff. They were very attentive to my needs and seemed eager to help at any chance I gave them. The business center was easily accessible and had all the equipment you would expect from a first rate center. The concierge lounge is a great place to unwind after a long day. I will most definitely come back here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Hyatt Place Fremont/Silicon Valley
Best Western Plus Garden Court Inn
DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fremont / Silicon Valley
Hampton Inn Fremont
Hampton Inn Fremont
#3 of 19 in Fremont
Courtyard Fremont Silicon Valley

Been to Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley? Share your experiences!