See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Rooms are great. Absolutely love the way it is arranged, inside and out. This is my first time in a cottage resort style stay and I liked entry but of it. Very spacious and well ventilated. Could've added little more white lights but I'm just nitpicking here.

Staff is very friendly and the general manager makes it a point to say a word or two to everyone in the breakfast table. They try to accommodate all your requests best as they can.

Breakfast spread is typical American.

Overall, if I have to stay here again, I would do it without second thoughts.

Overall

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Christine M, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Dear Aravinth,
Thank you very much for your review of the Residence Inn Fremont. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our top priority is taking care of our guests and it makes us very happy that we succeeded with your stay. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Fremont area. You made all of our day with your review! Thank you again!

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

Let me first day the staff is extraordinary. The general manager was super helpful and personable, but the property is below my standards for a Marriott property. The landscaping is nice with lots of blooming flowers. Once I walked in, the smell of musty carpet hit me. The rooms are very apartment-like which is nice but seem run down. Mine had a fireplace which was cool but it would have been a bonus if a log was provided at least for platinum members. Half the time the internet wouldn't work which was a real bummer when I was working at night and didn't want to call to have someone come fix it.
Breakfast was typical for Residence Inn. At least I can count on that. Overall, I'll find somewhere that smells better.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Christine M, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2017

Dear Kim R,

Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Fremont and your very kind words. We are in the hospitality business and strive to take care of our guests.

Though our maintenance and housekeeping staff work very diligently to maintain the property, age does take its toll. So, I am pleased to inform you that the hotel is scheduled to begin a full renovation of all rooms and public spaces in April 2017. We are very excited because everything will be brand new, even our entrance doors to every room!

While you have multiple Marriott properties in any city you stay, I hope you would give us another chance after renovation in June 2017 should you ever visit the Fremont area.

Thank you again for your kind words, we greatly appreciate your survey.

Christine Marwell

Reviewed January 4, 2017

My family had a nice stay here over the Holidays. A nice room with a bedroom, sleeping loft, fireplace and nice kitchen-living area. The work team was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was nice and efficient. There are nice restaurants and shopping nearby. A little worn but we do recommend for a nice stay.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Christine M, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Dear Bobby K,

Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Fremont. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We strive to care for each and every one of our guests, to make them feel at home. We appreciate your comments and wanted to let you know that the hotel is scheduled for a total renovation the end of March 2017.
We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to Fremont.
Happy New Year!

Reviewed October 24, 2016

Never encountered such a bad environment else where, this is a very bad place to stay.
I'm a Platinum Premier member and usually get good treatment, not here. Staff is very bad and had to check out in few days though I had long term reservation (moved to an other property on Cedar Blvd and they are much better). This property is on 880 and Mowry, makes it very noisy, loads of carbon dust and risky.

Their breakfast service and evening snack service were also bad.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank Srib155
Christine M, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2016

Dear Sri,

Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Fremont. I am very sorry that your experience at the hotel was far less than satisfactory. Your review acknowledges that we are fallen short of expectations. The traffic unfortunately I have little control over, however that you state you were treated badly is my concern. I would like to rectify your dissatisfaction and would like to speak to you personally. I am currently away on business but will return next Monday, October 31st. My email address is fremontgm@ih-corp.com please send me your contact information so I may reach out to you.
Again, please accept my apology for your experience and I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

excellent value for the price....staff is exceptionally helpful
and friendly. My only response to those saying facility needs to be updated: if you want "gaga beautiful"...easy to spend twice as much in this area. Would recommend
enthusiastically.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Nathan G
Christine M, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2016

Hello NPG,

Thank you for your survey regarding the Residence Inn Fremont. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our passion is to provide service that our guests will remember, which instills in us a commitment to strive to be the very best!

We hope to see you the next time you are in the Fremont area visiting your family!

Thank you again!