“A three star hotel with a five star staff” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley

Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Fremont
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A three star hotel with a five star staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Spent two nights here and this hotel certainly has the potential for being a great value. The staff is hard working and friendly but they are sorely in need of a renovation. The person at the front desk was friendly and helpful and was able to handle multiple check-ins and several phone calls quickly, professionally and politely. We were surprised to see her still at the front desk the next morning and just as friendly and professional as the night before. The room was serviceable. A nice touch was all overhead lights had motion sensor turn offs on them. Although they ones in the shower left both of us in the dark on a couple of occasions. The downside was the rooms otherwise need serious renovation. It is an older establishment and in showed in a quite sorry and tired mattress, the bathroom counter was low and the WC on the cramped side. The breakfast room is far too small for the number of rooms and it seemed someone was always either standing or had to opt to return to their room to eat. The breakfast fair was typical and fine. Once again on the upside the staff is very friendly and helpful Jasmin front the front desk seemed to be everywhere making sure the desk and the breakfast buffet was running as smoothly as possible given the cramped quarters. Another nice touch was housekeeping, Claudia, left a nice note thanking us for our tip. And it was truly that staff that made this place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Arturo S, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for the great review - I especially appreciate the creative title.

We were actually renovated not too long ago, in 2011, but since we stay fairly busy I can see how a guest would think we are due for a renovation. At Marriott, there always seems to be a new room package - I look forward to your seeing the new package here when we are indeed due for another renovation. Until then, however, I hope the service will bring you back. Again, thanks for the compliments. I really enjoy reading reviews like this to our staff!

Take care and we'll see you next time!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

A five night stay with great breakfasts and lots of friendly and helpful service. Whatever we needed they were ready! Easy BART ride to Giants or As or SFO!! No
hassles! Great spots to enjoy with children and adults as well. Tennis and swimming pool

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for the great review - we're happy you enjoyed your stay. Sounds like you were here for the Bay Bridge Series - glad you were able to get out the ballgame and have some fun.

We look forward to seeing you again.
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

I don't normally write reviews but this is an excellent place to stay short term or long term. I've had plenty of opportunities to move closer to the job but I chose to stay here because of the comfort and the hospitality. Management and staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly. Arturo selected a great support staff. The front desk has gone out of their way to help me and other customers. You will be blessed to be checked in by Melissa. Noel is a recent addition to management but she's already made her mark and she's going to do good things for the hotel. Housekeeping is daily and thorough. Rosalba is the best in the business. She cleans my room around my schedule because of my pet. I can schedule a cleaning the day before or I can catch her on the fly and she is more than happy to come clean my room at a moments notice. I've never seen nothing like it. Maintenance is the same way. I think Alvaro and Manuel compete to see who can get the most work done. I caught Manuel walking across the parking lot. I asked if he could check out my slow drain in the tub. He came up and unclogged it with a swiftness. The two women who prepare the meals in the morning and the evening make you feel like you're actually in a restaurant. They make you feel comfortable while you're enjoying your meal. I can't really say enough good things about this place. Gas station a block away, Starbucks 50 feet away, all types of restaurants within walking distance, I can go on and on but I'm running out of space. I dropped a few names but the entire staff makes you feel welcome. I want to thank everyone for making this a pleasant stay and this will be my place to stay anytime I'm in the area; I recommend this hotel to anybody who wants to have a comfortable stay in the bay. You will not go wrong with the Residence Inn in Fremont.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Junior, thanks so much for the spectacular review! It's been a pleasure having you here with us and the team looks at you like one of the family. I can't thank you enough for the compliments and the great detail in your review. We are very glad you're happy with us and look forward to creating more memories throughout your stay.

See you soon!
Fremont, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

My name is Leon Townsend and I've had the great opportunity to be staying at the Residence here in the Silicon Valley. I just wanted to take the time out to say how much of a pleasure it has been to be staying here. Arturo and the staff have been nothing short of fantastic. They are always willing to help and always have a smile on their face at all times. They made this stay very comfortable just like being at home.I will always book at a Residence Inn going foward.

Room Tip: The rooms in the middle has less noise.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Arturo S, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Mr.Townsend, thank you for your "fantastic" review!! We've enjoyed having you as our guest. The fact that you feel "at home" when you're here gives us great pride that we are succeeding in providing the service our Marriott guests have come to expect. Great guests like you make it easy to provide great service. Thanks again!
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

The Residence Inn in Fremont has by the far the best staff of any hotel in the country. I travel weekly for my job and have never met a more friendly and accomodating staff. This is evident from the GM on down - what great people! Yes, the buildings themselves could use some work, but the rooms were clean, the breakfast and hors de vours were great, and everyone went out of their to accomodate me and 25 others!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Arturo S, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Sir, thank you very much for the fantastic review. It was great working with you and your team throughout your stay. We take great pride in providing great service and it's reviews like this that help keep the team motivated.

Thanks again and we hope to see you here next year or whenever you're in town!
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

As a Marriot Platinum, and Hilton Gold member - I spend most of my life in Hotels as a traveling consultant. I've been at the Fremont Residence Inn since January 2013 and consistently am greeted warmly and by name by all the staff every day. The hotel itself could use a little facelift - but overall a great place to stay. I wish they had a Jacuzzi though!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Arturo S, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you very much for the fantastic "5 Star" compliment, sir. It means a lot coming from any guest, but even more from a Platinum member like yourself. I always say that we do our best to provide great service to all of our guests, but when the guests reciprocrate with kindness it makes it that much easier. Thanks again and we'll see you soon!
San Francisco, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

It is very nice food complementary food. ANDREA, she is very nice and served quality food.

Service, Value, Sleep Quality, Cleanliness, Location,Rooms,Restaurant, Kids activities are the very nice at the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Arturo S, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for the great review! It's always nice to see a specific employee named in reviews like this. I'll be sure to pass on the compliments to Andrea. We look forward to seeing you again some time soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn
DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont
Hyatt Place Fremont/Silicon Valley
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newark - Fremont
Courtyard Fremont Silicon Valley
TownePlace Suites Newark Silicon Valley

Been to Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley? Share your experiences!