Comfort Inn Silicon Valley East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Unpleasant check in and check out. The management and front desk are very unprofessional ! Rude and not polite . They forgot hotel suppose to be the service business . I stayed total 4 days and since I got 2 reservations . I requested to stay in the same room and not check out and check in again . I also got confirm this request when I 1st check in. But the manager Cheryl made it very difficult for me . After few unpleasant conversations, she didn't move me to another room for I had to rush to urgent care and left . But the damage of the horrible experience was there already

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank 旅遊註冊
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I read all the bad reviews, so I was a little leary. Checked in and was offered 2nd or 3rd floor. My room was beautiful, clean, and decorated very nicely. Absolutely no complaints with the room. I took a point off for breakfast. They should eliminate the hot selections, as they were sub-par. The hockey puck vegie sausage patties were not edible. The other offerings were great. Hot and cold cereal, yogurt, cottage cheese, breads, fruits and make-your-own waffles filled the billl. The price was very good for the Bay Area and I already have reservations made for my next stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Stayed here for seven nights, Sunday to Sunday, while working in the East Bay area. The hotel itself was in an OK location, but Warren Avenue is shut down for construction and getting to shops and restaurants either on Warm Springs or on Cushing Parkway was a kind of a pain. The room itself was nice, with a microwave and fridge, and the AC and shower worked great, but the corridors smelled horrible - the carpet probably needs replacing..

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank msr015100
Reviewed December 19, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed December 3, 2013

The only friendly greeting I got was from an agent answering the phone (who only works weekends named, I believe, Laura). She blocked out a quiet room on the third floor for me. When I came there, the front desk agent was less than friendly. I understood this when I met the manager (who never smiles to my knowledge). I had asked the front desk clerk if I could speak to the manager to ask how I might cancel my final night's stay since I was going to Oakland to be with my sister. The front desk clerk called the manager who would not come to see me. When I finally saw her (because she was sitting at the front desk) and tried to ask her about the no refund policy, she was quite defensive; even though I was only trying to ask her for a description of the process.

The room they got me is relatively quiet. They offer as few amenities as possible. For instance, bottled water is only available for purchase in the machines. The previous places I have stayed offer it at the front desk for free. There was no separate recycle can like in the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Santa Cruz.

Bottom line, I feel unwelcome here and practically afraid to ask for anything because I can almost assume a "no" in reply. It’s a lousy place. Avoid it if you can. The only people who were friendly were the service staff (cleaning, free breakfast bar) and sometimes the front desk agent, Craig

Room Tip: Top floor middle seems quietest
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo