All reviews rooms are clean within walking distance business traveler great customer service nice room silicon valley channels upgrades microwave bay renovation
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Recently had to be in the area on business. Staff not overly friendly but not rude. Rooms were clean. Didn't care for the "breakfast", pretty sad selection, and, the only ice machine is on the first floor, pretty inconvenient when you are on the third floor. Overall not the worst, but definitely room for improvement

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
daysinnfremontca, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for offering a mixed review of our hotel, pointing out some good points and some negative ones. We’re grateful that you noticed our decent and affordable overall experience. I apologize to you that maintenance issues and other concerns detracted from your stay with us and that you didn’t like our free breakfast. My hope is that you will visit again so that we can show you a better experience that will fully satisfy you. We’ll be here when you need us.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Why bother saying you are no smoking if you are going to allow people to smoke? Why put 3 towels in a bathroom where the room expectation is 4. And when I ask for extra towels you got a problem. Cigarette smoke lives on the first floor.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Wil46101, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Sorry for the inconvenience. We never claimed that we are 100% non smoking hotel. We have to keep two to three rooms for smokers as it is our observation that even today there are two to three guest out of ten are smokers and they might mess up our non smoking room if we don't have smoking rooms for them. Our hotel is interior corridor so sometimes smoking smells. Regarding towels we never said no to any guest any time. Most of the times h keeper complained that your kids had messed up towels and we had to throw it everyday but still we always welcomed you and gave towels whenever you asked for it.

Reviewed April 7, 2018

I had a group of 24 folks that had to book last minute do to a customer request. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. When we were looking for a place to eat as a group Bill went out of his was to call restaurants to see if they could handle our group, and then booked the reservation for us and even wrangled a 15% discount out of the restaurant. IT was like having concierge service at a Days Inn.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and satisfied stay. We always try to provide right information to our guest because they are from out of town. I really appreciate your business.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnfremontca, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

This is my new go-to hotel in the Bay. I travel a lot for work, but my per diem isn’t amazing. Tried this place after spending my absolute LAST night in an extended stay. Here’s what you get for this budget hotel.

Comfortable bed and pillows. (Really, I actually slept, it was great)
Road noise, but quiet guests (I’ll take that tradeoff any day). Mostly just business travelers here.
Good water pressure. Instantly warm.
Places nearby to eat.
Mattresses have covers.
HD flat screen, lots of channels (including HBO)
Lights and switches that actually work.
Cold breakfast (meh, I usually get breakfast on the road anyway).

I’m writing this review mostly as a thank you to the management for taking care of me because of a booking problem (my fault). So I certainly can’t complain about the service. But really, this place is great if you’re traveling on a budget.

Trip type: Traveled on business
daysinnfremontca, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Days Inn Fremont hotel. We are really very overwhelmed by your wonderful feedback. Your appreciation means a lot to us. We really feel proud as you have preferred our hotel for your stay, over other hotels in the same area. Thanks again for your choosing us. You are welcome again.

Hotel Manager