All reviewsfront deskhappy hourroom was cleanplace to staywafflesthe breakfast areahousekeeping stafffree breakfasthome away from homefremont areagreat customer servicehot breakfastparking lotfree parkingsan joseelsawilliams
Reviewed July 23, 2018

This hotel has a good vibe... the room was huge, the shower worked well... good water presure... nice big pool and caring staff. I really wish i could have spent more time just chilling... oh well.... next time

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

We had to go to a funeral service on July 6.
Arrived July 5th. Stay two nights. Our room was on the third floor with a balcony facing the street.
Room was cleaned, beds were comfortable.
Weather was great we slept with balcony door opened. no street noise or noise from next room.
(Well, we don’t know if anybody was staying next to us)
Breakfast was great, better than other hotels. The two ladies that work in the cafeteria go above and beyond. They are awesome...
First morning We didn’t get enough fruit. But next morning they looked for me and offered me some. She said we noticed yesterday you didn’t get any fruit! Oh My Goodness.... they didn’t have to do that for me. I felt so happy. I really, really appreciated their efforts. Please tell them “Thanks a million”. I did tell them but one time is not enough.
My SIL forgot her shampoo. I went to the front desk and asked for some. I obtained two shampoos and two conditioners. Not the tiny kind either.
Our stay was very pleasant, we will stay here again!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Everything about my stay was good. Although lobby computers should be upgraded and the items the Hotel has for sale are few, the best is among the most comfortable ever, the breakfast is excellent (has an automatic pancake maker!) and the staff is friendly, present but not intrusive.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Super clean hotel
Breakfast was great !
Employees very helpful
Melanie was very nice and always helping with a smile, excellent employee. They make you feel at home.
I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Roman G, Manager at Best Western Plus Garden Court Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Dear Maribelrosete017, We appreciate your feedback and it always makes us feel good to know that we make you feel at home.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please come back and visit soon.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We had a short stay. Just overnight, so did not get to use all amenities like the pool, etc. However, it was exactly what we needed. Not overly luxurious, but very quiet even though the pool was near and was loaded with children. So, nicely insulated rooms. Clean , nicely appointed, coffee maker , etc. First floor rooms had a small patio with a table and chairs. Expansive breakfast. We definitely would come back for another stay.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear William,Thank you for choosing our hotel and leaving us this kind review. We hope to serve you againe whenever your travels brings you back.