Best Western Plus Garden Court Inn
Residence Inn
$139
Hampton.com
$138
Good Nite Inn Fremont(Fremont)(Great Value!)
$80
  • Pool
$169
$98
$129
$169
Courtyard
All reviewsfront deskhappy hourroom was cleanplace to staywafflesthe entire staffthe breakfast areahousekeeping stafffree breakfasthome away from homefremont areasan franciscopleasant staygreat customer serviceeasy accessparking lotfree parking
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Not sure where the last reviewers stayed but my visit was fine. Room was clean, bed comfortable, staff was helpful and friendly. TV was a newer non hd flatscreen. Walking distance to Starbucks , grocery store and restuarants. Continental breakfast was standard fare. I had a nonsmoking 2 queen room on 3rd floor.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Brian K
Reviewed February 26, 2012

This place is a mess except for the lobby(where the pretty pictures are taken. The room was dirty, the exterior was worse. The hotel deserves no more than 2 stars (and that's generous) To spend over $100.00 to stay here is criminal. I would have been better off at the motel 6! The noise in the hallway, and the scream of the water pipes was awful. The beds had messy covers, which I am unable to call blankets. The t.v. was about 20 years old, and the scratched tagging on the entrance door was just more negligent mess. Don't waste your hard earned $ here. Shame on best western!

Room Tip: might as well stay at motel 6, it's probably better. The place is a mess, except the lobby. I guess that made the pretty pictures. This hotel is noisy, and dirty. I will NEVER return. To rate this dump with any more than 2 stars is a crime. AWFUL
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
GardenCourtInn54, General Manager at Best Western Plus Garden Court Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

Your comments are appreciated. You do us a tremendous service by insuring to inform us of your dissatisfaction with your experience here at the Best Western Plus Garden Court Inn. My only wish is that you would have allowed us the opportunity to address the problems you experienced before departing but I also completely understand your feelings. It is through concerned guest such as you that we gain insight into areas of our business which require attention, areas that may have otherwise gone unnoticed.

Thank you once again for the time you have taken to provide invaluable feedback which helps us in our efforts to constantly improve our operation and overall enhancement of our hotel.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Get new beddings!!!!!!!!!!!
The blankets are like sandpaper and sheets so thin you can feel the blanket through the sheet. The bed spread is very thin and slides off the bed. Very vet well used. Same with the towels like sandpaper. Honestly how can the management let that go??

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed January 31, 2012

The main problem with the Fremont Best Western is noise. We could hear every word of the quiet conversation in the next room. Single pane windows allow traffic sounds to intrude. The room doors shut so loudly that they wake up everyone on the corridor. The cosmetics have been updated, but the basics remain 1970s. If you are hard of hearing or have really good earplugs, this isn't a bad place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Tried to make reservations this morning directly with hotel. When relay service operator (for the deaf) contacted the front desk clerk, she stated 'she wasn't interested' and hung up!! I couldn't believe her response! I had to have my hearing friend call on my behalf and explain the relay process to her. My friend told her I would be placing another relay cal and to please accept it and make the reservation. She agreed. Another relay call was made and our relay conversation began. I was on the phone from 9:56 to 10:15..and was never able to get reservation completed. She put me on hold...couldn't fine group rates, had side conversations, put me on hold again because another call came in. It became too frustrating to me. I also asked to talk to a manager on site, but no one on site on weekends, I suppose. Being that this hotel certainly serves a large deaf community, someone needs to make sure that staff is trained in this area.

In order to submit my experience with reservations...I had to rate hotel. Other than the service response...I. had no opinion on other ratings.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank FOB91
GardenCourtInn54, General Manager at Best Western Plus Garden Court Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your comments on your recent interaction with our hotel staff. I am very sorry to learn of the troubles you experienced. Our staff is train monthly on all safety and hearing impaired devices. I would also like to apologies that you were unable to speak to a manager during your experience, we do have a manager on every weekend that are more then happy to assist you. It is my sincere hope that you will offer our hotel another chance to demonstrate to you that we in fact can consistently deliver a very high level of service and hospitality.

Steven Martinez ,General Manager