“Strip mall magic!”

Good for: Families with children
SF, CA
“Strip mall magic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Being from San Francisco I was wary of eating sushi at a strip mall, however, I was at a conference and had no choice. I had a set schedule and low blood sugar. Time to eat!

The proprietors were homey and welcomed me right in. Their tiny terror of a 4 year old was at a booth all his own and was sassy, smart and entertaining. Though at times, a tad much. But, being a former formidable nanny, no problem. I had him answering questions and piping down.

Back to the sushi. Fantastic. It came rapidly and was delicious. Great variety. Nice presentation with lots of color and flavors. I had sushi, rolls and sashimi.

I'd go back but am never in that region.

I promised them a great review and, though its overdue by 10 months it is nonetheless sincere and, reflects my honest experience.

I've not forgotten my meal. Delish!

Thank you, Mioki! You saved the day!!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank IrishGermanSwedish

Seattle, Washington
“Amazing service + great food = awesome sushi experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

Visited Mioki with my family, a party of 6. We were seated immediately. The servers were fast and we were basically treated like VIPs. Food arrived quickly, and we were constantly doted on with drink refills, clearing empty dishes, etc. Servers and staff were also extremely friendly and offered to take a couple photos of our table (was my sisters bday).

The food quality was excellent - everything was very tasty and fresh. We ordered multiple sushi rolls, a salad, and a couple bento combos.

Food portions were ginormous, we definitely ordered too much! We weren't expecting an 18" roll of sushi for $9-10!

Great service, great food - I'd highly recommend this place!

• Visited June 2012
Newark, California, United States
“amazing food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

it may be small but you are always made aware of how much they appreciate your business, if it is packed (which it always is) I have always been acknowledged of the delay and given complimentary food to tide us over. Best sushi in Fremont!! Fresh and friendly with moderate/descent pricing on special rolls. Come see this great place and people!!

• Visited January 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“sushi is ok, but I cringe when the menu has color pictures of the assorted rolls...gee I wonder what clientele they're...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2009

sushi is ok, but I cringe when the menu has color pictures of the assorted rolls...gee I wonder what clientele they're targeting

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I like this place. When...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2008

I like this place. When I go I see a group of Japanese sometimes. This is always a good sign.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook