• Fast Check-in and check-out.
• Secured building that required door key to get in.
• Very clean room & bed (as good as Sheraton).
• Free grab-and-go breakfast. Free Wi-Fi.
• Located between SF and San Jose. (Cons: It cost ~$5 to cross those bay bridges toward SF)
• Near Safeway, Walgreen, Costco, Target.
• Very near a highway, but no noise at all.
• Full kitchen (Cons: Since people might cook in their room, there might be some cooking smell).
• Nearest gas station has low price.
Have to ask for a hair dryer and more shampoo/conditioner from the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fremont - Newark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Fremont
- Fremont Extended Stay