“Waiting time is too long”
Review of Dino's

Dino's
Ranked #44 of 554 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

I have to wait wait too long till I was served, while other waitresses were waiting around and didn’t have anything to do. So they definitely have some issues with the serving system. The food was good, but I have some concerns about the fact that two and three eggs are the same price. In my eyes that is a food wasting issue.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Regularly went to Dino's over the years for breakfast. Loved their corned beef hash. Went the other day and noticed the menu no longer included dinner entrees. No biggie since I go there for breakfast and specifically the corned beef hash. Well, my friend & I ordered our usual -- the corned beef hash breakfast. We noticed a significant increase on the price. Ordered mine with crispy hash browns and crispy corned beef. Well, for the first time ever, I was very disappointed with my order. The eggs and hash browns were fine, but the corned beef hash was way crispier than ever before. They weren't burned so I didn't send them back, but after eating more than 1/2 of it, the "nearly burned" bitter taste just overwhelmed me and I couldn't finish it. That never happens to me. Yes, the portions are generous, but I plan ahead and come hungry.

Now, I'll think twice before heading over to Dino's when I have a taste for corned beef hash. Bummer.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

For a great breakfast, in the style of a local diner, this is the place in the south East Bay Area. Very popular with the locals, and unless you're there early, you may have a wait. But it is worth it. This is not gourmet, but it's diner food done really well, in large quantities at reasonable prices, and the service is fast and efficient.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Visited Dinos for the first time in many years. Rubin sand was very good, nice amount of meat, very flavorful, had to ask for sauerkraut, however, but once added to sandwich, all became near-perfect. Lentil Soup was a meal in itself. “The best”. Milkshake just the right amount. Ice-cold and totally chocolatey for a hot summer day.
Would have ordered the liver & onions, but the establishment now closes at three and server primarily breakfasts and sandwiches .
Will return soon!

Reviewed April 29, 2018

This place is the real deal. They sponsor the local boys baseball and girls basketball teams. Many of the servers look like your typical teenager with a part time job. The food portions are decent. And the service is pretty good when the place isn't packed. And it's usually is packed for Breakfast/Brunch on the weekends (Heavy traffic times are around 10 till about 1Pm) . If your not one for Claim Jumpers, Applebees, Dennys or any of thos other more "Commercialized" restaurants, I would recommend giving Dino's a try.

Note: Please dont confuse Dino's with Dina's which is a restaurant on the same street, but across town.

Date of visit: January 2018