“Nice restaurant”

Fremont Market Broiler
Reserve with OpenTable
Fremont Market Broiler is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 516 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The food is not heavy. Good for either lunch or dinner. They are also very good food. 3T is a must try.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The service has improved since they made the relocation. The seafood is great, and the environment has become quite cozy and very busy. It is the place to go for seafood.!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I always liked this place even when it was in the old tired locations, now in the new location the atmosphere is must better the the food still rocks, the fish dishes are the best, the meat is average. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

ok.........but not for me. Much better in previous location. I guess I'M SPOILED with my expectations. This is not a bad place for socializing....but not where I would take a date,

Reviewed October 10, 2013

First time I visited the restaurant, the glazed salmon was moist, fresh, mouth watering. The second time I visited, I sat at the bar and the food was less satisfying... the shrimp was dry, the fish was tasteless and the service was poor...no reflection of the waitress. Double check your bill before signing. Errors can be made.

1  Thank Y1576MKrichardc