“Great fresh fish”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Definitely top notch, both the food and the service.

There are newer reviews for Fremont Market Broiler

Reviewed June 29, 2012

It was pretty OK - the service was great but the shrimp was overcooked and the presentation of the oysters could have been better. Would go again - but wouldn't expect to be amazed by the meal. Great atmosphere though.

1  Thank NyGreggs
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We were part of a group of 10 and most diners enjoyed their entrees. The seafood dishes were obviously fresh and the other entrees were also well prepared. Our lone server was kept hopping with so many at one table and did very well under the circumstances. We have also dined with a more reasonable table of four and found the food and service to be above average.

1  Thank ChiaPop
Reviewed May 21, 2012

The fish is varied and delicious. Always great! And since they moved to Pacific Commons to the old Johnny Carino building, it is much nicer. So same great fish and new and nicer digs.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We went to Market Broiler last night on a whim. My husband and I noticed the place while we were shopping at Costco, and always wanted to go back and try it. My in-laws came over and wanted to take us all out to dinner to celebrate my birthday. I called to make a reservation, but they only take reservations if your party is 8 or more. So we rushed over. We arrived at 5:45 (Sunday nite) and were seated right away. I particularly liked the seating arrangements. I have 2 kids, and with their layout, we did not bother anyone! :) We tried an array of foods and here were our favorites: Appetizers-calamari and crab wontons were winners; Entrees: Avoid the ribs, but definitely get the halibut! My in-laws were just raving about it! They live in Sunnyvale, and are anxious to go back just for the Halibut! The tri-tip and steaks were cooked to perfection, and the Kid's dinners were good, too. The pizza is on a very thin crust, but the spaghetti was drenched in marinara sauce, so make sure to say, "On the side," or "Easy on the sauce." One suggestion is to order the combination plates, that way, you can sample most of what they offer. They have a bar, but not sure about happy hour. And the best part..... the fresh baked bread! OMG, it arrived quick and hot! And to celebrate my birthday, I was given the choice of raspberry cheesecake or hot fudge sundae. We ended up ordering both! My husband ordered the caramel apple pie with ice cream, too. The kids even got a big scoop of ice cream that was included with their meal. Everything was perfect! We just found our new family restaurant.