“STELLAR!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Vancouver, Washington
“STELLAR!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Admittedly, I've missed Chili's. My husband and I used to eat there a lot when we lived in Fremont, and we don't have one where we live, so I kept my expectations pretty low in case the quality of service, food, etc. had gone down. We planned a big friend reunion and I called the restaurant about an hour before the 30 of us would descend upon it. I arrived to find they'd set up an entire section for us.

We had a blast! Food was great (and right!). They even broke up the checks for us and not one error. GREAT experience.

• Visited April 2014

Fremont, ca
“Good option with kids”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The restaurant is a good place to bring kids, its clean, it has enough to keep them occupied. Food is pretty good. I got the Santa Fe Salad nice little spicy kick. Wife got quesadilla salad and liked it. Daughter did not like Mac&Cheese maybe just a hair to dry. Son loved his chicken tenders and fries. Its a nice place to bring kids and family.

• Visited October 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
“Food is tasty and drinks are fancy”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A favorite restaurant of mine. The food is always flavorful and fresh. The drinks are fancy and they sometimes ask what brand of alcohol you want.

Visited June 2013
Fremont, California
“Average food, average chilli's”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Nothing spectacular about he chilli's. it's pretty much the same as the all the other ones. Not a lot of options for people that only eat zabihah halal.

Visited January 2012
Fremont, California
“Consistently Good!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Nachos ROCK always! A good place to go if you are visiting and don't want to chance it.

Visited June 2012