“Oishi!”

Ranked #11 of 488 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: Sushi
“Oishi!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We came here for lunch and dinner, it's that good. Free crab salad starter at every table, very refreshing way to start the meal to come. Sushi rolls were very good, but our favorite dish was the broiled salmon collar! This is a dish we would definitely order again and again here. The only negative comment I have is that they forgot to put in my ramen order and it came after everyone else in my party was done eating, so Aniki's management gave it to me on the house as well as gave us a free slice of guava cake for dessert and that was yummy. They definitely know how to right their wrongs. Great, friendly staff and management with positive work ethics and manners. I can see why they are crowded every night. Tip: they accept reservations only up until 6:30 pm nightly so get there early and enjoy!

• Visited March 2014

Petaluma, California
“Superb Service, Phenomenal Sushi!!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My wife and I dined here at Aniki’s Sushi to celebrate our anniversary. I told my wife we have to try this place after reading so many positive reviews on Yelp. The service was impeccable from the moment we walked into the door. Our waiter was extremely attentive, knowledgeable, cared that we had a fantastic experience and made some suggestions after asking us questions regarding our favorite sushi likes. All of the recommendations were spot on! We will be back each time we are here in town. Do not hesitate for a moment and try Aniki’s Sushi for yourself, I highly recommend it.

• Visited October 2013
San Jose, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“O.M.G. rolls”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Yes, they do have "O.M.G." roll which is a must-try. I tried some others and can tell that their rolls/food are so good. There is a complimentary crab salad with tempura per person upon your visit
What I tried: Spicy garlic Edamame, Sea Steak, OMG, Kirby, Fremont Fire, Lion King, etc (I forgot names of the rest - but yeah, their food is good here!)

Visited September 2013
USA
“Great little find for sushi”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

This place came highly recommended and after visiting I could see why. The menu was exciting to peruse and we ended up choosing OMG, Pixie Roll and the Crispy California Roll. We had to ask for more wasabi, the portion they gave us was really for one person, not two. The decor was fun and inviting, the only concern we had was all the staff yelling their "welcome" as guests entered the restaurant. We were seated next to the servers station and we got an earful throughout our entire visit. If you're young and love the loud scene then this is your place. If you yearn for a quiet dining experience this might not be your place, although the food was incredibly good and well prepared.

Visited October 2013
“Great food and staff”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food here was great. Kids bento box was very good for the kids not familiar with sushi. Korean beef was excellent. Udan noodle soup with seafood and, of course, Sushi rolls! $1.99 hot sake!
I would recommend this place. It is rather small, so call ahead. When you enter the staff calls out a traditional Japanese greeting, every time!

• Visited July 2013