Yuki Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #119 of 494 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 26, 2011

We went with friends who know Yuki personally, and just told him "cook for us". Evidently he pulled out all the stops. There were so many dishes, I can't begin to name or describe them. Everything was fresh, flavorful, served elegantly, and had that top -melt in your mouth, did I really eat all of that - quality.

This is apparently where all the in the know Fremont sushi lovers eat. It is not a chain restaurant, and some negative reviews regarding service, might be due that fact. All I can state is, that we had an incredible meal. To quote our friend, "just tell Yuki to cook for you & be prepared to pay for it". I might add - it'll be worth it.

1  Thank TrnrMom

Fremont, California
Reviewed March 3, 2009

Early every morning Yuki had picks fish for his sushi. Good stuff.

Reviewed February 15, 2009

The food was ok and it was pricey, so I don't frequent it a lot. It's a nice cozy restaurant though.

Belmont, California
Reviewed November 7, 2008

Great food! I had the Spider roll and the Spicy Tuna Roll...yummmmmmmmm....Loved it!!

Fremont, California