“This is a great coffee house”
Review of Bay Street Coffee Co - CLOSED

Bay Street Coffee Co
Upper state, NY, USA
“This is a great coffee house”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I used to walk to this place when I lived in Fremont. Love there cafe mocha. Place has a funky vibe and excellent outside seating. So much better than Starbucks.

Visited August 2012

San Leandro, California, United States
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Let me preface that I have grown up with this coffee shop. Started hanging out here when I was about 15. I am now 33. I have made most of my life long friends here. It has been through 3 owners now. The original owners really took pride in this place. Amazing coffee and service. When the second owner took over. This place completely fell apart. Terrible coffee. Terrible food and the place was dirty. I stopped going for years. Now that it had been under the third owner for a few years I am happy to report this place is back up to par. The coffee is amazing. The food is awesome. Plus you can tell the employees are just happy to be working for this guy. Well done guy! Well done!

• Visited April 2013
Fremont, California
“Awesome Coffee/resuraunt”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have been going to Bay St. for about ten years and It is hands down the best coffee shop I've ever been to. They started serving food recently and put a whole kitchen in where the bean room was. My husband said "This burger is amazing!" and he doesn't usually get really excited about food.

Bay St. is located in a old brick building that is over 100 years old. There are really high ceilings and beautiful murals on the walls. The owners and employees are all really welcoming and fun to talk to. If you're looking for a good coffee shop or food in Fremont Bay St. is an awesome place to go.

• Visited September 2012