“It's OK”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #129 of 491 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My son and I dined in the mid-afternoon, so that there were no crowds. We were seated immediately upon entering, even having our choice of locations. We ordered the steak flights that we had seen advertised on television the night before. It take a manager's approval to match the price that was advertised on television: it didn't match what was printed in the menu!

The food was tasty, although a little skimpy for what it cost. We ended up eating two loaves of bread beforehand, so that by the time we were done, we were quite full.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I don't get a carving for steak very often but when I do, Outback is the only place I'll go. This last time I was a little disappointed that my favorite steak "Outback Special" is no longer 9.99, but happy to see that I have now 3 sizes to chose from! The 9 oz always works for me!

Reviewed September 14, 2011

The food was really great but the restaurant was pretty gloomy and when a restaurant is like that it doesn't seem as enjoyable and an experience that you would love

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Great but closed

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 29, 2008

steak is steak and it is cheaper than claim jumper(a little)
but entree comes with salad and they give you bread