Good Nite Inn Fremont
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsgoodnite innfront deskroom was cleanoff the highwaylow priceone night staygreat place to staythe east bayconvenient locationgreat customer servicebusiness tripsan joseblancasherimcdonaldskoreanrefrigerator
Reviewed May 16, 2017

A hard review to write. I must remember when reviewing that there are different standards for different places. This is not a 5 star resort so I cannot grade it that way. We had some last minute family issues that required my wife and I staying in the Fremont area for a couple nights during the week. Usually we stay in that area on weekends when prices are lower. We check our normal Hotel and they were asking $215.00 per night plus taxes. I did a little search and Good Nite Inn popped up with great prices during the week. The web site did not indicate very much amenities but we just needed a place to stay. Upon arrival we found the area to be rather clean and safe with lots of parking. A plus. Checked in to an English speaking front desk host. Another plus. Got to the room, clean, good size. We found an iron, ironing board, hair dryer AND a fridge all of which is not mentioned when we reserved the room. All pluses. The place even had a clean looking swimming pool and a laundry room. The staff was courteous, the location great. Mc Donald's was in the same parking lot as well as Korean, Vietnamese, and Sushi restaurants.
What kept the place from 5 stars on my rating may be picky but several picky things added together can bring a mark down. First, I would like a coffee machine in the room. I am handicapped and having to either walk to the elevator (more on that) or down the stairs just turns me off. Also, the fridge was noisy. Sounded like a CPAP machine all night and there is no thermostat. As for the elevator, our room was on the 2nd floor at the end of one wing, the only elevator at the far end of our wing, around the corner and down another wing. A long walk, but either that or the dreaded stairs. Just the little things that kept it from 5 stars.

Room Tip: If you need a elevator to a higher floor ask for a room near that elevator otherwise you may have a long walk lugging a suitcase.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Dear Ken, Thank you for your honest review and thank you for staying with us and for your feedback we hope to see you again in future stays with us.

Reviewed May 15, 2017

I was looking for a room at 7 pm, very last minute for me. So glad I came here, the room was nice and cozy, the price was fairly nice too only 75$ for the night. Check out time was 10 am but I wanted to stay till 3 and there was a 35$ fee which was more than ok with me. Very nice man helped us purchase the room and fast as well. I had a good experience here and do plan to come back!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Ayeram, Thank you for choosing Good Nite Inn and thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

I stay at hotels about 200 days a year. This is not the best nor is it the worst place I have ever stayed. It is clean and well maintained. I was lied to when I made the reservation. I was told that every room had its own refrigerator and microwave. They only have 1 microwave in the facility on the 1st floor in the laundry room. It's a long walk from the 3rd floor where our room is located.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family

Dear Larry, Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback, we are sorry for any inconvinience we may have caused you and hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Sheri at the front desk is excellent her service is second to none, she was very attentive, courteous and informative room was clean but didn't have a iron and ironing board. I called to inquire and within 5 minutes she was knocking on our room door with both items.... What GREAT Service! The price to stay here at the Good Nite Inn is affordable. I'm glad we will be staying for the next few days I LOVE the Service Thanks a Bunch Sheri you're the best! Dave C

Room Tip: Excellent Value, Excellent Staff, Handicap Accessibility Great Shopping Close by!
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback I will make sure I share your comments with the staff.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Great Staff! Sheri and Rich are the best. Amenities are good. Great location and hotel rates. Definitely will stay here again.

You rock Sheri!

Can't wait to tell friends and family about my stay.......

Room Tip: Consider local amenities, shops, restaurants, highway access
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2017

Dear Guest, Thank You for staying with us and for your feedback.