Good Nite Inn Fremont
HIExpress.com
$169
$81
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanlow pricelocation is greatgreat place to staythe east baygas stationgreat customer servicebusiness tripsan josesilicon valleyblancasherimcdonaldskoreanrefrigeratorinternet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had a great experience from the moment I walked through the lobby doors. The staff was very friendly and full of smiles. I had a million questions and preferences and Farhad was more than willing to help accommodate us in every way. The room was very clean and I appreciated our non smoking room not smelling like smoke. Loved the mini fridge, blow dryer, alarm/radio, and iron with board. Sheets were clean, towels were white and folded pretty, McDonalds in the same lot...what more could ya ask for! Thanks for a great nite :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Please accept our sincere thanks for your recent correspondence regarding your pleasant experience with our hotel.

We are always pleased to hear from our guests, especially when we have succeeded in making their experience a pleasant one. It is our goal to give our customers the best possible service. Our employees are our most valuable asset and we are proud of their accomplishments. We are particularly pleased when they succeed in making a valued guest, such as yourself, feel welcome.

We look forward to serve you on your next visit to our area.

Your continued loyalty is very important to us.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Didn't like this Motel to much. My Room smelled like deep heat Rub. First I thought someone had been sitting on the beds before we got in the room because they were all wrinkley but I think it might of been the old bedspreads. The sheets and bedding were old and the box spring that sits under the top matress shows and looks yellow old.So it made me feel like it was not clean. . Nice front desk at check in. Location was a bit from downtown Fremont and there are lots of Motels/hotels closer to downtown which I will pick next time.. Also the second day the maid made up one bed but not the other for some reason. We did leave a travel bag sitting on the bed. Maybe she thought she was not supposed to move it.
Lower floor, thin walls lot's of noise on Friday Night but not on Saturday night. The Bonus is it did share a parking lot with McDonalds. Mini Fridge,Hair dryer, toiletrie sand iron good. No clock.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us. We recently made a change in the Laundry department and that should help with some of the linen problems. We are sorry your stay with us not the best. We will do our best to improve next time.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I travel to the Silicon Valley area frequently and the GoodNite Inn has been my hotel of choice for 2+ years and counting. The front office staff are some of the nicest people you will ever meet and always make you feel that you are truly welcome. They are always available to offer friendly, knowledgable advice or solve the very rare problem The rooms are very nicely kept by the excellent housekeepers, who are so proud of their work, they leave a card in the room with their name on it. The maintenance staff keeps the property always in great shape All in all the GoodNite Inn is a very well managed and TOP-NOTCH place to stay when in the Bay Area. They will always have my business.

Room Tip: All the rooms I have stayed in are excellent.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. We are really working hard to improve and we wanted to thank you for your time. We are very pleased our staff does take care of you and we can't wait for your return.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We took a large group (50+ people) to this hotel this spring.
The workers are very friendly for the most part. The rooms are clean, although old and dated. Beds are comfortable. When we booked the hotel still provided a continental breakfast. They however had stopped that several months before our actual trip. The manager was very nice and bought our group several dozen doughnuts each morning because of the inconvenience. The staff was a little slow at checkin, but made up for it during the rest of our stay!
The location is great. We visit San Francisco, six flags, great America, and Santa Cruz. The hotel is right in the middle and is a great central point.
The only downside is they do not have a meeting room.
Overall I am sure we will use this hotel again.
With staff who go out of their way to work with our group it makes the choice that much easier! If they had a meeting room there we would head back for sure!

• Stayed: April 2013
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. I will bring your request of a meeting room to upper management. I thank you for staying with us and I am happy the donut was enough for the breakfast ordeal. In the future we will work even harder to improve from this stay and try to exceed all expectations by your next visit.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Before you read anyone else's negative reviews please take the time to read my positive one. Yes I agree this is a basic hotel. They never said they were the Hilton. Its a nice, quite & clean hotel. We are from the central valley. My husband had knee surgery, very difficult and painful. While he was in surgery, I left to locate the hotel. I wanted to be able to put him in the car, drive to the hotel and put him to bed. No getting lost...... I had made the reservations thru a 3rd party, in my reservation I requested down stairs and a quite area due to surgery. To my delight, the hostess (Blanca) not only informed the room was exactly what I had requested, but I could also check in early..... This way I would have a key and have all our things already in the room. WOW!!!!!!!!! You dont get great customer service anymore-anywhere you go...... Room was clean outside of the comforter being alittle old and old... I sent an email to Good Nite Inn Fremont-THE manger sent an email back apologizing and stated they would take care of it... again WOW!!!! That extra personal touch is sooooo important. And one more surprise- the next morning I went to the lobby to retrieve a cup of coffee, the same woman (Blanca) that had checked me in the day before at the front desk... politely said good morning AND MUCH TO MY SURPRISE asked me how my husband was feeling and if he'd slept good..... Im not kidding, who does that anymore- let alone even remember your face, or to be polite and say good morning... They get 1000 little green circles filled in. I will stay there again and definitely refer friends & family there.... Hats off to "Good Nite Inn Fremont"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank chandra-dragonfly
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

We are so happy your stay with us was wonderful. We preach our hospitality to all our guest and we hope to make everyone's stay a great one. I am proud of Blanca and her hard work. I really hope your husband has a quick recovery and we hope to see you in the future when you visit for a holiday and or fun in our area. Thank you for your kind words and I will pass this on to our staff and upper management.

Francisco Acosta