All reviewsfull size refrigeratorburner stovethe hotel staffcoffee potgreat customer serviceoatmealwould stay againesamissionkitchenetteconveniencefreeway
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

When I arrived to the parking lot I notice quit a few people smoking next to the front lobby entrance. I walked inside and the smell of cigarette was unbearable. I felt like I was at a bar. The lobby was extremely dirty. On top of that they switched me from a non smoking room to a smoking room. I canceled my reservation and went to Hyatt a few miles away!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Warm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for your candid review. Please accept our apology for the issues you outlined. We will make sure we don't repeat this disappointing experience, and we hope you will consider us again when your plans bring you back to our area. We're positive you will have a more favorable experience.

Hotel Management

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

This Esa in freemont is very close to the freeway. Many stores and a grocery store within walking distance. The room has a 2 burner stove and full size refrigerator. You can stay here up to 60 days at a time I believe. The worker here in my opinion take the time to help with any questions you may have.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Warm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America for your stay. I appreciate you mentioning our friendly, helpful staff and convenient location. We pride ourselves on 100% guest satisfaction, so we are thrilled this was your experience. It was great to have you here, and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed July 17, 2017

I was bumped at the last minute to another ES hotel 30 minutes away from where I wanted to stay, with no good reason. They offered no compensation for my inconvenience. The hotel they sent me to in Fremont was run down, room smelled like dirty feet. The so-called high speed internet was as fast as dial-up. In all of my hotel travel, this was the worst experience ever. They screwed up.... I suffered for it.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Warm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your review. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced as we take pride in delivering impeccable service. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate team members and managers to ensure a better outcome going forward. We would appreciate you giving us another opportunity to show you the hospitality you should have received on this occasion. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

I am pleased with my stay at Warm Springs location. I moved to California from out of state and decided to give myself time to look for a permanent location. This is when I decided to stay at this location. I can't compliment the staff enough. Ali, Joanne and their team are doing a great job in ensuring the complete satisfaction of their customers. Thanks to Extended stay Warm springs! I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Warm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Sachin, thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Warm Springs. We appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review. Our staff works hard to ensure that each guest has a great experience, so it is always nice to be recognized for a job well done. Ali, Joanne, and their team will be thrilled that you singled them out with compliments. Thanks for your recommendation, and please enjoy the rest of your stay.

Reviewed June 27, 2017

The room was muggy & had a smell that was foul. The air conditioner didn't work, so air circulation was awful. There was trash found under our bed that was there when we checked in?? Not a good place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Warm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Susan, we sincerely apologize for the cleanliness and maintenance issues in your suite. We have a duty to follow the processes in place to ensure each guest suite is spotless and well maintained, and we regret falling short during your stay. Your feedback will be taken as a tool within the respective departments to ensure all procedures are being followed. We are sorry that this stay was less than perfect and hope to have another chance to prove ourselves to you on a future visit.