Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fremont Milpitas Central
GreenLeadersSilver level
Collingswood, New Jersey
“great hotel”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Great place to stay on business. They have a happy hour that is a great deal and nice break from business travel. The rooms are clean, comfortable, large and quiet.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
HIEXManager611, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fremont Milpitas Central, responded to this review, October 14, 2011
Dear Robins771,

It is always a pleasure to see hotel guests like you make time to express appreciation of our service efforts at the hotel. Thank you very much for staying at the Holiday Inn Express Fremont. I am glad that you enjoyed our Social Hours during the week and very satisfied with our extra spacious guest rooms. We hope to have you come back again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Neuchatel, Switzerland
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I stay at Holiday Inns at least twice a month. This is new style express. The one small room was on the highway which is very loud and the rooms are very small. I left and went to another holtel in the area. Low point of my trip to Fremont CA.

Room Tip: This is an industrial room
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
HIEXManager611, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fremont Milpitas Central, responded to this review, October 3, 2011
Dear Koreabound,

Thank your for your review. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations when you checked in. We realize that you are a Platinum member of our rewards program and much as we have wanted to upgrade your room, we just did not have anything available except for our last very few rooms that were on the freeway side of our building.

We most certainly appreciate your business and we hope that you may return and give us the opportunity to provide you the room that we know you would prefer. Thank you.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fremont
Monterey, California
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Located right off the freeway, was a comfortable stay. We could not hear the freeway, the bed was comfortable. The room was decent. A bit hodge podge with the new end chair and old desk chair. The lobby are was nice, spacious and breakfast was well stocked.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Fremont, California
Reviewed May 14, 2011

Last August - September I stayed here for several weeks and was amazed with the detail given to make me comfortable while away from home and family. I wrote a review giving kudos to the Front Desk staffers which was well deserved. I am back again this May 2011 and will be staying for another several weeks and I have experienced that same level of comfort as before. However, this time I want to recognize the unsung dedicated house keepers for their diligence and constant good job that they do to keep things neatly cleaned and providing a welcome look to my room every day. The House Keeping Manager Ana Galvan was here last year and remains in charge this time as well. She has gone the extra mile for me at times and had her maids changing light bulbs within minutes of my unusual request. I wanted to give credit where credit is due and will continue to patronize this particular hotel whenever I go to Fremont CA. This is indeed a hotel where I am made to feel at home! Tom from Minnesota

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
DebbieD01, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fremont Milpitas Central, responded to this review, May 17, 2011
Dear Tom of Minnesota,

We are just as happy to see returning guests like you! Thank you for the great thoughts on your review. I agree that there are unsung heroes in a hotel and a Management's recognition of their great service, at times, are not enough. We are glad that guests like you see and appreciate these details of what I consider a major factor in making an impressive hotel stay. We assure that your inspiring review gets to the specific hotel associates and their respective departmental staff. We sincerely appreciate your great feedback.
Novato, California
Reviewed March 30, 2011

Our high school drama class had a drama competition at Ohlone College recently. We needed a hotel that was close to the competition and restaurants, served a complimentary breakfast and was a good price.
We found this in the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fremont Milpitas Central. Working with Debbie Dorffi to make the reservations was a breeze. She even welcomed us to the hotel when we checked in.
We were pleasantly surprised to also find that the hotel had been recently remodeled - including new carpets throughout the hotel. I was able to easily connect to the internet to work on my computer. The students enjoyed the pool and hot tub in the evening. The breakfast in the morning was open early enough (on a Saturday) for everyone to get a good, hot breakfast before the second day of competion. The eating area is large with plenty of tables for our group of 30 and other hotel guests.
Overall, this is a great hotel at a great price with very pleasant and competent staff.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
DebbieD01, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fremont Milpitas Central, responded to this review, April 6, 2011
Dear Ms. Lager-Smith,

Thank you so much for this great review. On behalf of the Management and staff of the Holiday Inn Express Fremont, I wish to extend our appreciation of your sharing a postive overall experience at our hotel. We take pleasure in emphasizing our great service from the time you check in to the time you head back home from another home. If for any reason, you and your drama group would be in the Fremont area in the near future, we look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.
Longmont, Colorado
Reviewed March 24, 2011

After one night in a 'four-star' this humble little hotel really surprised me - courteous professional staff that greeted me warmly, had my reservations perfect and got me to my room in minutes, squeaky-clean facility, all the fixtures were in perfect shape, bathroom was spacious, well-lit and ever so welcome after a long day of walking/sightseeing. The jacuzzi spa by the pool (Fremont) was WON-DER-FUL and just what was needed. Vending machines were even stocked completely and a nice touch. High-speed wireless service -FREE!!- worked flawlessly and let me catch up with my geek needs - SO appreciated!!! In the morning the complimentary breakfast was superb, bacon, hashbrowns, eggs, pancakes, several kinds of juice, etc, etc. I was replete and happy when I returned to my room for a quick wash-up, a bit more web-work before my friend arrived to pick me up. Sitting in the spacious, comfortably-furnished living room next to the gas-log fireplace made even a rainy morning pleasant. The ONLY negative was my room location - facing the freeway. But the windows provided very good sound insulation so it was more of a faint rushing noise, easily submerged by the room cooling unit (and I was weary so I slept soundly anyway). Get a room by the pool and you'll think you're in Hawaii, what with the palm trees. Give this place a shot.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
DebbieD01, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fremont Milpitas Central, responded to this review, March 25, 2011
We are glad to know that we fulfilled and exceeded your expectations and we truly appreciate your great feedback. Thank you very much for sharing your great guest experience at our hotel. It is a compliment to be compared to the services of a 5-Star hotel. Reviews like this tells people the reality of what we can do to create a great impression and we want to keep guests like you returning. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next stay!
Crozet, Virginia
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I stayed in a 1 Queen Bed Suite. The room was comfortable and roomy. Included both a microwave and small refrigerator. Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean. Continental breakfast included both hot and cold items.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Best Western Plus Garden Court Inn
Hyatt Place Fremont/Silicon Valley
DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont
Good Nite Inn Fremont
Good Nite Inn Fremont
#5 of 19 in Fremont
Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fremont / Silicon Valley

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fremont Milpitas Central? Share your experiences!