All reviewschecking inother hotelssilicon valleyfixturesrefrigerator
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

We came to visit our family that lives in the area. The people at the front desk was very friendly and provided great service. The hotel was clean and had a good stay. We would come back again and recommend it for my family to stay.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Rosita, Thank you for recommending Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you loved our clean and well-maintained hotel and that you were impressed with our front desk. It was a pleasure having you and your family here, and we look forward to you next visit.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

Called for early check-in from one extended stay to another for work and was refused to transfer from front desk to reservation agent, once I finally reached the agent he was very rude and refused to listen when I tried to speak to the manager he told me she wouldn't be available for the next 2-3 hrs. It was so unprofessional and poor service for a customer that works in the hotel industry. Would stay somewhere else if on the road for business.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Thank you for being our guest. Please accept our sincere apologies for not living up to your expectations. We strive to provide wonderful hospitality to all of our guests, but we obviously let you down. Your feedback is important to us, and we will use it to improve our services going forward. We are truly sorry and hope you will consider giving us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Great customer service. Front desk employees have a smile. The rooms are very clean and well prepared. Love to stay here again. Very convenient and close to other food places. Have a laundry in house which is very convenient for me so I don’t have to go to the laundry mart. Employees are super friendly.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Arvin, thanks for sharing your experience. We are thrilled to read you were benefited with our convenient location and that you received an excellent service from our staff. Your compliments have been shared with the entire team for exceeding your expectations. All of us at Extended Stay America would love to serve you and your family again soon.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I spent 11 nights here in October while selling my house and moving my business. The rooms have everything you need but there are problems. The room was very clean but the decor is dated and some fixtures were worn. The biggest problem was noisy appliances and plumbing. There is a good size refrigerator but the compressor was so noisy I had to turn it off at night. The room air conditioner was also noisy and I unplugged it. There was plenty of hot water even during busy mornings but the water flow from adjacent rooms was another noise factor. The valve in the toilet did not seal so water drained out. You had to check the water level before flushing.

I asked the staff to look into these problems but nothing was fixed or changed.

The cost of the room was reasonable compared with other hotels in or near Silicon Valley but beware of the 10% Fremont city room tax.

Overall, ESA served my needs but there were too many issues. It's a good choice if you want a kitchen and get a better room.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Thanks for being our guest. We are glad you had an overall pleasant visit and that you liked the cleanliness of your room. That being said, we are sorry for the maintenance issue you experienced in your room and regard the inconvenience it caused. Your feedback will be shared with the appropriate individuals in an effort to improve our facilities. Thank you again for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2017

The Staff and Grace the manager is great I love staying here . We Always stay here every week due to work . see you next week. I Also Like to give a big thanks to the staff for always taking care of us . I love that there is pots and other amenaties that this hotel always provide us with .

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America for your accommodations. I appreciate you mentioning our friendly, helpful staff. We pride ourselves on 100% guest satisfaction, so we are thrilled this was your experience. Your compliments will be shared with the team to let them know their efforts were noticed. We appreciate you being our guest, and we hope to welcome you back soon!