“Been here a month and a month still to go”

Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Fremont
Fremont, California
“Been here a month and a month still to go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

This has been my home away from home for a month and will be for another month. They could use a business center, but the gals up front are always helpful about printing things emailed to them. I also miss a fitness center, but my room is comfortable and clean and I have everything I need. And I have not ever had any trouble with the internet.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America Fremont Blvd South. I am so glad to hear that you had a quite comfortable stay with us and that our staff was helpful in printing documents and making copies for you. I am so sorry that we do not have a business center at this location; there are a few of our hotels that do indeed have this amenity. We are always looking as a company to improve what we offer our guests and your suggestions for the business center and fitness center will be sent up to our corporate office for future consideration. In the meantime we are always ready & willing to accommodate our guest’s requests for office service when needed. We hope that you will continue to stay with us should your travels bring you back to our area in the future. With many thanks, the management at Extended Stay America Fremont Blvd South.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
San Francisco, California, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

do not believe there is no high speed internet. you may say there is no internet. At the first place I have chose this hotel for high speed internet but it is really dissapointed me. Others are OK. breakfast is only muffin, coffee a few serials and fruit.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

I am eager to respond to your concerns regarding our Wi-Fi access. Extended Stay Hotels strives to provide a stable, high-speed Internet connection at every hotel. Our networks are designed to support normal internet use, such as email, basic web-surfing, and VPN connections. Although our guests typically enjoy quick uploads and downloads, speeds are variable and can be affected by guest activity, such as streaming video and music content and online gaming. Be assured that your comments are very valuable to us as we work with our Internet providers to create a reliable online experience for all of our guests.

I am also sorry to hear that our Grab and go breakfast wasn’t what you were expecting and we didn’t make clear our offerings when you checked in. Our breakfast is designed to be able to be taken on the go for our guests who are heading out the door to start their day. We are constantly looking for ways to improve what we offer and we will definitely take your comments to our corporate office for their review.

We thank you for taking the time to give us an online review and we hope that you will come back to see us either in Fremont or at any of our other 680 locations nationwide. With Hospitality The Management at Extended Stay America Fremont- Fremont Blvd South.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

During my trip to Fremont, CA, I stayed at this hotel for 30 nights with my family and really felt I was at home. The rooms are suite like and fully equipped with every single thing you will need to use. Staff are VERY nice especially the manager Firas. He is very confident and he possesses everything that makes him a great manager. Front desk Alma and Junaid are very nice and helpful.

I would definitely recommend everybody to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. We will be sure to thank Firas, Alma and Junaid for their excellent delivery of making you feel right at home with us.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I'm currently staying at this hotel, I've been there for about two weeks now and it has been a great experience. It started at check-in with a wonderful smile and it has all been great from there. The staff goes above and beyond to respond to my every request.

The rooms are clean and spacious. It has a little kitchen equipped with everythung but an oven.
The only thing I would suggest is to upgrade the internet, It can get really bad in the evening.

All in all, I would recommend this hotel and I will definetly extend my stay since I was not planning on staying at this location.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America Fremont Blvd South. I am so pleased to hear that from your arrival to departure your stay has been top notch. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service coupled with clean, fresh comfortable rooms stay after stay. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case. I do hope that you will come back to see us if your travels bring you back to our area or that of any of our over 680 locations nationwide. Again with our many thanks the Management at Extended Stay America Fremont Blvd South.
Morrisville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

I stayed here on business for around 4 weeks in this place. This place is around the border of fremont & milpitas and economical when compared to accomodation within city. Had a plesant and peaceful stay. On a friday night I returned from work and found the door hook was locked from inside the room and I was not sure how to enter being all tired at the end-of-the-day. When I contacted the Mary at front-desk she immediately gave a different room to stay that night and called the manager and few helpers to open the door. They were able to open it in next 2 hrs. I was very impressed with their propfessionalism in handling situations like this. Worth mentioning about few people that were really helpful especially Maira & Alma at the front-desk.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America Fremont Blvd South. I am so pleased to hear that Maira and Alma were so helpful to you and that the staff was able to make you comfortable despite being temporarily locked out of your room. I do apologize for that and do know that this is a very rare occurrence to have the latch engage when the door is closed, again our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service stay after stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I do hope that you will continue to stay with us should your travel brings you back to our area or that of any of our other 680 locations nationwide. With our thanks the Management at Extended Stay America Fremont Blvd South.
le sappey en chartreuse
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

The place is as expected by extended stay standards, nice & comfortable, low price but close to a freeway hence a bit noisy. It is located in a relatively remote area which i feel is good and is central to silicon valley business if you have to commute between San jose, Santa Clara, Fremont, ... . What makes it really special is the people who run it. Moe in particular has been always very helpful whatever the (strange !) requests and is a person that i am please to have met. The rest of the staff, top to bottom, is also very nice. It is place where you feel like (a) home. I would definitely recommend this place ... and come back myself !

Room Tip: If you travel winter, choose a room to the south. The north rooms are freezing (given the insulation...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
We would like to extend our thanks to you for our nice review of our Extended Stay America Fremont South. It is so nice to hear that our guests are enjoying our newly refreshed accommodations coupled with outstanding service. We are committed to providing excellent service and value that can’t be beat. It looks as if we did just that for you during your stay with us. I do want to apologize that it may have been a bit noisy near the freeway side of the hotel, we do ensure that we do everything possible to minimize the noise impact including double paned windows and insulation. We appreciate that you took a moment to let us know how your stay was so that we can continue to improve and provide the home away from home atmosphere that we strive for each and every stay. We hope that if you’re back in our area that you will come to see us again. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Fremont South.
Fremont, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

This place has been a really great place for me to stay while I travel from Korea and back to see my kids. The rooms are clean and the kitchens are always equipped. The free breakfast snacks and coffee in the mornings are a plus as well.

I especially like the customer service the staff provides. Alma and Maira the receptionists never forget to greet everyone and always remember their names. I've also made friends with two maids: Luz and Angela. Both are attentive to my needs in the room and always provide me with extra supplies to make my stay more comfortable.

Compared to the other hotels, I highly recommend this place for any traveler who would like to stay long term in the bay area, as it is the most affordable.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
We are so glad to hear that you have such great experiences at our Extended Stay America Fremont South location when you visit the bay area. We would like to offer our thanks for putting those great experiences and interactions with our staff in this forum for the entire travel world to see. We pride ourselves on providing clean, comfortable rooms at a value that can’t be beat. We will pass on our thanks and yours to Alma, Maira, Luz and Angela for their hospitality and dedication to ensuring all our guests are treated like family when they are with us. We hope that you will continue to stay with us when you visit your family here in the bay area. We would certainly be happy to welcome you back to any of our locations. With our thanks, the Management at Extended Stay America Fremont Blvd South.