Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed October 29, 2012

But, there are no, and I mean zero, amenities. No pool, no food services, no silverware, no plates, no forks, nothing. Countless people knocking on your door for all reasons. The rooms are all booked, but I have never seen anybody else. Except the police speeding through the parking lot several times, as though taking a driving test, FOR DRIFTING. Thank goodness I wasn't out walking my dog.
They do have nice fresh, clean towels.

Room Tip: The ground shakes from the freeway.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you for your recent comments about your stay at Extended Stay America Fremont. I am glad to hear you received great service from our staff but the fact that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory is still of concern to us. I am very sorry that the kitchen items you mentioned were not available to you in your guest room, those items are in fact something we provide and I will be sure to talk with all of our staff members to be sure this doesn’t happen again. We have strict standards in place to be sure all rooms are inspected prior to check in. I again am so sorry that our system had a break down and we will be sure to use these comments to coach our staff to not allow this to happen again. I do hope that you will allow us to be of service to you in the future should you be in our area or that of any of our over 680 locations nationwide. Thank you again for taking a moment to tell us about your experience with us. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Fremont.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The room that I stayed in was exactly as expected: serviceable. Everything worked, clean. They have a very small staff, but were eager to please. The little breakfast of oatmeal and coffee was fine.

When I arrived, they put me in a room that smelled like mildew. The hall on the way to the room smelled like mildew. Anyway, when I opened the door, smelled the place, I called the office and they immediately gave me a room that was fine. The good room was 123, the smelly room was 105 (I think).

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory when you first arrived. I am so glad the staff was able to correct things immediately for you.
I do appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns about the Mildew smells in the hallways and guest room. Please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring. We will see that the area in question is shampooed and cleaned to alleviate any more unpleasant smells such as the mildew. In response to your comments, I have met with our staff to ensure we do not have a repeat of this type of occurence.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Definitely the best hotel in fremont.
Great for Long-term stays, With full sized kitchens
in every room. It's inexpensive for all that you get.
They're pet friendly. And with all the New Renovations
it's so clean and comforable, With huge beds.
The location is EXCELLENT and has access to many shopping
and dinning places galore.The staff is very helpful and professional. Checking in/out was a breeze.
I will definitely stay there again.

I Had Another wonderful Experience at
Extended Stay America, Fremont Blvd South. :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, in-room wifi access, personalized voicemail, comfortable bedding and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

This hotel is a great place to stay whether long term or overnight. This is my second stay here. Alma at the front desk is awesome. She is always very helpful and friendly. I have seen her deal with a difficult customer with grace and professionalism.
The hotel is always clean and Angela, the housekeeper, does a great job, always eager to do whatever is needed.
Another front desk worker I have a lot of contact with is Maira. Maira is also very friendly and helpful. Another great thing is Alma and Maira remember my name and are very courteous.
The one thing I would change are the flowers outside. The mums are very pretty but they smell bad so I would like to see that changed.
I would definitely recommend this Extended Stay America and will stay here when in this area.
Thank you for a great stay.
Theresa Stewart

Room Tip: there is no pool or fitness room so maybe they could be added.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

"Our biggest thanks for your wonderful review of Extended Stay America- Fremont Blvd. South. When I read comments like yours it always brightens my day. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.
Your recognition of Angela, Alma and Maira is greatly appreciated and we will be passing your thanks along to them for a job well done. We will take your comments about our exterior foliage to our landscapers and see what we can do. We know that pleasant smells are just as important as visual beauty. Thank you so much for that feedback.

Extended Stay America Fremont Management

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Extended Stay America
-Fremont Blvd South.

This is my home away from home, I absolutely Love staying here
Anytime that i am in town. I've been to alot of different hotels
in the area and by far the Extended Stay America was the most
accomodating. Ross was the manager on duty, he was so nice
and gave me an AMAZING discount on the room. The staff is
super friendly aswell and make it a point to greet you and be
helpful in any way possible.

The hotel lobby is furnished and decorated pretty nice.
They also have a good grab-and-go breakfast for people who
are in a hurry in the mornings which is really convenient

The rooms are spacious, and the amenities are nice and new.
Beds/pillow are comfy, TV's a flat panel on a nice swiveling
stand so you can watch from the couch or the bed, and there's
plenty of room for your stuff. Easy to get to right off the major
highway and just down the street there is a bunch of shopping
and eating options.

Overall, I had another Wonderful stay,
And i would recommend it to anyone who is in town.

Thank You Extended Stay America!!!
You guy's rock :)

Room Tip: The Kingsize Deluxe Is the Best value by far and will meet all of your needs GUARANTEED :)
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South and recognizing the manager Firas. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

My over experince here has been very good. The staff is very courtsey and seems to be very helpful when looking for a place nearby to eat and shop. Our room was clean and overall inviting. I will make it a point next time in the area to stay here. Thank you to the staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Where do I begin? The rooms are supposedly newly renovated but mine had ants crawling on the counters, air conditioner falling apart, telephone didn't work, alarm clock didn't work, difficult to find any help at the front desk, the girl who works at night speaks little English, and this hotel is well known in the area for attracting vagrants and thiefs. While I was here, a car was broken into in broad daylight and the persons camera was stolen. Also, the Internet is painfully slow and the vending machines were out of order the whole 2 weeks I was there. So many Bad things with this hotel does not make up for the little money saved over nearby competitors.

• Stayed: April 2012

"I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.