“Good & spicy”

Dosa Hut
Ranked #53 of 493 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Small restaurant in a mini mall area. Friendly staff, though communication was a little difficult due to language barriers. Food was quite good. Some sauces are mild but others are quite hot. We ate dinner there, but I would characterize it as more of a lunch spot.

1  Thank PatDSalemOR

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have been going to Thali's about twice a month since they have opened because of the great food, great price and location.

The food has a very delicate taste, not overly spiced like I have tasted in other restaurants in Fremont. They have a number of unique plates and cater very well to vegans and vegetarians.

The prices are a great value for Fremont, CA !

I am already looking forward to my next visit.

Two thumbs up! Definitely the best Indian around!

2  Thank Faiz S
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My father and I love this place. My father is Indian, from India, and him and I both agree that this place has the best Masala Dosa around, that we know of. I can't wait for my grandma to visit from India so we can all go here together, because she loves it too! ^_^
I seriously recommend this place to anyone interested in trying out Indian food.

2  Thank Raja M
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Awesome food, I think that was one of the best south indian food ever had in U.S Plenty of south Indian choices and also many choices in Dosa. the staff was very friendly and took care of our special requests. Thanks guys.

3  Thank Y M
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We family of four went to this hotel with a very hungry stamach.Being core south indian we had stomachfull of excellent south indan food.All items were very tasty and does not dissapoint you on any front.Must visit in california

4  Thank chandra shekar s