“Worth a visit”

Add it.
Pacific Buffet
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

This is a quaint little restraunt.The food was pretty good, maby not the best but if you want a quick lunch with a hungry group this is a pretty decent place.

Fremont, California, United States
“PB”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We went there a long time ago and the food was not good at all. The price was way too high. We have not been back since and do not plan on it.

Visited September 2011
Maryland, USA
“Quantity, Not Quality”
Reviewed March 28, 2011

A Chinese and seafood themed dinner buffet that also has a salad bar, sushi and a Mongolian BBQ. I’ve been here several times out of deference to my friends, who are huge fans of this place. They dive into the panorama of dishes – oysters, various sorts of clams, frog legs, *really* large snails, kielbasa (yes, really), crawfish and various overcooked-looking fish and shrimp dishes.
What’s not to like, you ask? Well, I’m definitely an adventurous eater, but I fear buffets where things aren’t impeccably fresh looking. Most items here look really dubious. I get the impression that the salad items have been there for weeks, the sushi scares me, and I find myself treading a very tenuous path through the various greasy stir-fry items. It’s no place to be a vegetarian. You can get fried rice and some stir-fried green beans, but not much else warm.
If you’re hungry and not a whiner like me, it’s a great deal. Cost per person is $17, all you can eat (or stomach)

• Visited March 2011