“Not bad...Safe”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fowler
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Stayed here for one night on our way to Yosemite. After see the horrible reviews about Fresno, decided to stay in Fowler which is a nice quiet town outside of Fresno. Glad we did...the hotel was actually very modern, very clean. Had never stayed at a La Quinta Inn before, and I have to say we were impressed. Fowler was pretty safe...we were able to walk across the street to McDonald's and grab some ice cream around 10pm. Breakfast was standard..waffles, eggs, bagels, etc...Room was nice and clean. Stayed a few rooms away from the freeway side, not bad...can still hear the traffic, but not horrible. I wouldn't want to stay at a room right near the freeway though....Would stay again.

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We picked this hotel because of where it was on our route, not what we knew about it. We were pleasantly surprised. The rooms were well-appointed and clean. The staff was friendly and efficient. The breakfast was a bit above average. Overall we got more than we expected at a price a bit lower than we expected from such a nice facility.

One thing to beware of. Other than fast food, there are no dining choices nearby. Eat dinner before you arrive.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the freeway. The big trucks run all night.
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We like to stay at La Quintas when traveling with our dog. Hadn't stayed in Selma before but the timing worked well for our trip from Oregon to So Cal. Got a great rate so booked it a couple of days before. Very clean rooms and very nice employees. Big field out behind the hotel for the dog to run around, at least in Sept. when we were traveling. Starbucks right there, and a Carl's Jr. 5 miles south on 99 to Selma was a great Mexican restaurant called Sals. Definitely worth the run down there. Will review that separately. Was disappointed in the breakfast. Seems like it wasn't as nice as other La Quinta breakfasts. Not as much variety, over ripe bananas, no other fruit. Would stay there again though if we got a good rate!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Most La Quinta Inn hotels I stay in are what I consider average-good condition with few exceptions, this one however, stands out as one of the better ones I have stayed in. The room was very clean, bed was extremely comfortable, staff was friendly and professional, and the TV was modern and easy to operate. I have made this one of my most common stops while in the Fresno area, yes it was that relaxing and I almost forgot, still what I consider affordable on a family business budget.

Room Tip: I have stayed in 5 different rooms and so far I haven't been disappointed by any of them, I woul...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Week-long business trip to Fresno. Beds very comfortable, room was quiet, breakfast was decent, staff was helpful and friendly and gave me the high floor I requested. Fowler is a tiny town, but a couple of good restaurants within a few blocks and a 10 minute drive to Fresno.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay. Valentines day specials :) I wish I could have stayed longer soft beds and an awesome staff. A full breakfast too. Would defiantly recommend to everyone I know. Nice pool and hot tub. Jacuzzis in rooms are really nice

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank o0ocirclezo0o
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fowler
DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center
Holiday Inn Selma-Swan Court
Fairfield Inn & Suites Selma Kingsburg
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark
Best Western Plus Fresno Inn
Best Western Plus Fresno Airport Hotel

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler? Share your experiences!