“Overnight Stay-Great Place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fowler
Guadalupe, CA
“Overnight Stay-Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I were attending the open house for The Cat House on the Kings in Parlier, CA, next to Fowler, CA. Because we have a small dog, I chose this motel and am I glad I did! Starting at the desk with Aeric, one of the most pleasant and polite desk clerks I've ever come across, to the immaculate room, with it's wonderful beds and quietness. Outstanding place. Bravo to Aeric ~ more young people could take a lesson from his friendliness, helpful nature and professional demeanor. A job well done, Aeric.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I left this past Saturday to go to the Sierra national forest to go hiking. Upon my late arrival back that evening (10pm) I find a note saying 100% non smoking. Your company will be notified. The next morning I ask the guy at the front desk (Aeric) who calls the gm. The gm says she personally inspected the room and smelled smoke. I let them know I do not smoke. I dip smokeless tobacco. At this point they still are not backing down from charging me the 250 charge. I leave the window open when I leave and I know the smoking area for the hotel is right below it so lesson learned on leaving the window open.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
laquintafowler, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback , our Hotel is proudly 100% non smoking 100% of the time. We firmly stand behind our findings, our Guests agree that we are a clean and well Managed property with friendly staff. Our conviniently located smoking areas are located outside away from Guests rooms, being mindful and respectful for all our Guests.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

The area around the hotels looks a little shady if you are used to the typical suburban location. Walk across the street to a drive-thru Starbucks, Mac's or Carl's, or drive south about 4 miles to Selma for a wider variety of non-fast food. The room is VERY clean, lots of towels in the bathroom (and NO MOLD), and a new comfortable bed with a variety of pillows. My room had a little sitting area with sofa, two easy chairs and the appropriate tables and lamps. There was a desk with good lighting. btw, each lamp has an outlet built-in. This hotel was a pleasant surprise. What won't surprise you is the very predictable free breakfast, but the free newspapers (Bee & USA Today) on the tables are one of the niceties of this hotel. Quiet, clean, comfortable & affordable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We usually stay at marriotts. We travelled with our cat, Rufus, and needed a pet friendly place. Not only pet friendly, but AWESOME stay. No signs or smells of pets, great breakfast. Great exercise room, comfy and large guest room. The whole family slept great. Happy people at front desk. First stay with La Quinta. Will stay again

• Stayed March 2013
Apple Valley, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The rooms are always clean, bathroom is clean, beds are comfortable for sleeping, breakfast has lots of choices, staff is friendly and helpful, location is by the freeway so ask to be away from there. Starbucks is just across the street!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fowler
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark
Piccadilly Inn Shaw
Piccadilly Inn Shaw
#6 of 65 in Fresno
4.0 of 5 stars 489 reviews

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler? Share your experiences!