“Tourney Weekend”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fowler
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Nice hotel in between the bigger cities (towns)....I took the family for the weekend to Lemoore and we decided to stay at the La Quinta in fowler because I heard the water quality wasn't too great farther south. Place was pretty nice with clean rooms/bathrooms, bed was ok, pool was nice, and breakfast was decent. Was honestly surprised with the place and would say, if you’re in the area and don't feel like staying in Fresno, try this place. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: The king suite is pretty decent and roomy.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Eagle Lake, Texas, USA
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stayed the night on our way to Yosemite. At check-in we were given great tips for our trip to Yosemite. Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and breakfast was good. Bathroom was good size with plenty of towels!! Great value!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2012

It's a nice hotel, but the ad I saw made it sound like this hotel was right next to the entrance to the Sequoia Redwood Forrest. But, we almost got stuck at the hotel without a way to get to the forrest at all. No public transportation in this town. I couldn't rent a car because they required a credit card, not debit and required a large security deposit on top of the price of renting which we probably wouldn't get put back on until after our flight back home. No shuttles to the Sequoia Redwood forrest/park from here. I had to contact We Be Sober (which is also not located in the town, but they were willing to come get us because the owner lived there) to get my kids and I to a city where we could get a shuttle to the Redwood park. I'm thankful I found We Be Sober to take us or we probably wouldn't have been able to go to the forrest at all, which was the only reason we traveled there. Had to find it on the internet, too. The hotel and the gas station had no clue about transportation to get us there. Took me half a day trying to find a way to get us there and it was so stressful.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We arrived for a stay back in June to attend my nephews high school graduation. The room was clean, nicely appointed and well air conditioned. The bed was surprisingly comfortable with plenty of pillows. The bathroom was large and clean with plenty of counter space. The check in was quick and friendly. The guy at the front desk always was very pleasant and answered questions about the hotel in general. For example, I learned that all La Quintas are dog friendly (good to know for the future). We didn't eat the breakfasts so I can't speak to the quality of that, nor did we hit the pool. I did check out the 'gym' which was kind of sparse having a funky eliptical thing, but if you reall wanted to work out you could.

Room Tip: We asked to be on the 3rd floor and away from the freeway side.
2  Thank Giaco1997
Reviewed June 30, 2012

We stayed at this hotel during our roadtrip of the SouthWest. We had to make a detour out of Yosemite due to the unexpected closure of the Tioga pass.
We chose this hotel based on tripadvisor ratings, but we were not sure what to expect because of the low number of reviews.

This is a new hotel and it has very nice and comfortable rooms. Despite its proximity to a freeway, it has this friendly feel of a mid-town hotel. The staff is friendly and breakfast is quite good too. The rooms are large and bathrooms are new and clean.

Compared to the multitude of hotels we stayed in during our 3.5 week trip, this one was one of the better ones in terms of quality and comfort.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, especially that it is really great value.

Room Tip: This hotel is located next to a freeway so ask for a room away from it
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Bellingham, Washington, USA
Reviewed June 30, 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2012

the hotel and services were great, the only complaint I have was while I stayed for 2 nights, each time during the day they ran out of towels.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fowler
Holiday Inn Selma-Swan Court
Fairfield Inn & Suites Selma Kingsburg
Best Western Colonial Inn
Holiday Inn Express Dinuba West
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark
DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler? Share your experiences!