“Great prices & rolls”

Full Moon Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 188 Restaurants in Fountain Valley
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My husband and I came here at the last minute the other night. I had been here once before years ago and wasn't a fan but I was craving sushi, close by, and thought I'd give it another shot.

We were seated immediately. It's a small place in terms of tables so larger parties waited a bit but not terribly long. The service was quick. You need to know what you want to order when they come by -- there's no messing around. We enjoyed all that we ordered but one roll, Tataki Special. It just wasn't my thing but that's my fault. The Cajun flair sometimes works so I like to try but it was too overwhelming for me. I loved the Jalapeno Yellowtail Roll. I could eat another right now as I type. We also got a few handrolls which were great.

The prices were great. Our bill was only $30-ish.

We will definitely be back again!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Tried it on Sunday 07/20/2014. I liked it so much I went back on 7/21 for lunch as well. This place is popular so get there early or be prepared to wait for a seat. While it doesn't offer and extensive menu what is does offer is fresh, well prepared, offered in decent quantity and is very reasonably priced.

I had Toro sashimi (excellent) Salmon Sashimi (also excellent), Ikura with quail egg (that's right, excellent), pork pan fried dumplings, Halibut Sashimi, all perfect.

There are other things on the menu and from what I could see everyone (and the place was packed) enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We randomly stopped by and found this gem. Very busy, but not too busy. We ate and even ordered to go. It is pretty hard to find affordable good sushi in Orange County. This is the place to stop. I think there is a sister store in Tustin, but i am not sure. Regardless, you have got to stop buy this place if you want fast & good sushi.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been going here for a few years and the food is always good. We take food to go quite often too.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I enjoy their healthy roll, yellow tail sashimi, albacore sashimi and so much more! Good sushi and good prices.