Ayres Hotel Fountain Valley/Huntington Beach(Fountain Valley)(Great Value!)
$167
$72
$69
$89
QualityInn
Beach Inn Motel(Huntington Beach)
$89
Rodeway Inn(Huntington Beach)
$80
All reviewsfree breakfastbbq areastainless steel appliancesbedroom suitesports courtwafflesjohn wayne orange county airportfull kitchenthe sofa bedno elevatorevery morningaaa discountcomfortable staymin drivea nice place to staycomfortable bedsclose to the airport
Reviewed January 5, 2011

I stayed at the Residence Inn Fountain Valley for 2 weeks with my kids while traveling on business. We had a 2 bedroom suite which was roomy enough and we used the kitchen often. The only issue we had was with the cleaning staff but once we let the front desk know it was quickly remedied.
The pool had a ring if dirt around it also.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. We found the room to be tastefully furnished. The free wi-fi and wired connectivity met our needs. The breakfast they provided was very good (although due to construction we had to walk to the Courtyard next door for our breakfast). The beds provided the best sleep we had during our 8 day trip to California. The staff was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed November 3, 2010

My stay was fine until my purse got stolen while I was having breakfast. This place needs better security and surveillance. Some type of surveillance system would have been a deterrence and would have also helped police figure out who did this.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2010

I love the new renovation. Wow, it likes a brand new hotel. the staff was very friendly, and they will bend over backwards to make sure my stay was great. I will come back. My kids loved the basketball courts.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2010

We stayed in a 2 BR unit. They layout is 2 BR across each other with living room in the middle. This property is showing signs of age. The bathroom, sink, vanity have been caulked and re-caulked over many times. The kitchen cabinets are old, painted over and some cabinet doors are crooked. They are not dirty, just old. One can only go so far in making old furnitures look good. The pullout sofa cod is so old and barely had any cushion left. The property is adequate but definite at the low end for Marriott standards. It's ok if you can get a bargain rate; Otherwise, find other Residence Inns if you have to pay regular rate. Complimentary breakfast is good just like other R.I.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family