Very good location close to the I-405 and central to Orange County. Also, close to the Orange County airport. What I really liked about this hotel is that it in a subarban area with low traffic and a the mile long park nearby. Breakfast and the heated pool was a a hit with the kids.
They also have free dinner on Mondays, Tuesday and Wednesdays. Hotel room was very good with fully equipped kitchen. Overall, a great way to feel somewhat at home when travelling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn® Huntington Beach Fountain Valley Hotel is located near South Coast Plaza, Disneyland and the OC Coastline, providing just what you need to maintain your normal pace when planning an extended stay in Fountain Valley. You’ll enjoy a newly-renovated lobby designed with a variety of comfortable spaces, perfect for work or relaxation, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout and The Market, which is open 24 hours a day. Our spacious Huntington Beach suites each feature a sectional sofa and ergonomic desk, while a contemporary color scheme complements each suite’s separate spaces for eating, sleeping and working. Take advantage of your fully-equipped kitchen when you so choose, but don't miss our free hot breakfast in the morning, featuring various fresh, healthy selections. Finish your day at our evening Residence Inn Mix™. At our Residence Inn Huntington Beach Fountain Valley Hotel, we give you everything you need to maintain your balance and thrive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Huntington Beach Fountain Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Huntington Beach Fountain Valley Hotel Fountain Valley
- Residence Inn Fountain Valley
- Fountain Valley Residence Inn