All reviews free breakfast bbq area stainless steel appliances bedroom suite sports court waffles john wayne orange county airport full kitchen the sofa bed no elevator every morning aaa discount comfortable stay min drive a nice place to stay comfortable beds close to the airport
Reviewed April 25, 2007

Stayed here back in January 2007 for 2 nights, didn't get house keeping and when we checked out early (all came down with the flu) they didn't check us out! Two days later we called the hotel after we got home with a question, and even though we called the office and checked out over the phone before we left, they never checked us out!

This time, arrived at hotel at 2:00pm, told us no rooms ready yet, come back in an hour. We went back at 4:00pm, two hours later and room still not ready, come back in an hour. (Check in is at 4:00pm) Talked with Manager, she apologized, I explained I was told to come back in an hour and gave them two hours, still no room. We left, called Marriott Rewards Reservations for help, they called hotel and within 20 minnutes, our room was ready. Manager apologized again, ordered Pizza and had it delivered to the room later that evening. Kids, needless to say, were estatic. Aside from that, stay was pleasant. Breakfast Buffet always had plenty of food. Only one day could not get a table and took the food back to the room. Hotel is a great location right off Interstate. Close to Huntington Beach Pier.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank jlmjdar
Reviewed July 17, 2006

Stayed in this for 1 night it, i loved it the staff was soo nice. The rooms were big and really nice to stay in. I will be coming back to stay there for business.

• Stayed: July 2006
2  Thank Curious15959
Reviewed June 11, 2005

We stayed here while having our house exterminated. We live only 2 blocks away. The staff was wonderful and very helpful. They let us check in early acknowledging our situation; we had items that needed to be put in the freezer and some that needed immediate refrigeration. Only problem was they have no elevator but did offered to help us carry up our things. The room smelled refreshing upon entry and was sparkling clean. Wonderful kitchen with perfect utensils. Breakfast was better than continental, homemade waffles and delicious oatmeal. Too our surprise, they also have a "light dinner" in the summer months Monday thru Thursday with a BBQ every Wednesday. A call to housekeeping for extra pillows was quickly answered. Every staff member greeted us and they were all "hands on staff", always cleaning and picking up. Felt like home and sad to leave. Everyone wished us "goodbye"

• Stayed: June 2005
11  Thank aseret314
Reviewed February 27, 2005

The rooms were nice. The breakfast was good but there wasn't enough seating and it wasn't refilled fast enough. But my biggest problem was that we had reservations for a 2 bedroom and they tried to give us a studio for the first night instead. After alot of debate we finally got the room we had reserved but after that I probably would not go back.

2  Thank Navigator12406
Reviewed January 2, 2005

spring of 2004: ok let me start off by telling you that before anything i called this hotel on the phone and spoke to a staff member , who assured me that i did not need a creidit card to leave a deposit , he told me i could use cash as a form of deposit ,i repeatidley asked him if he was sure ,so given that info i went that evning with my girlfriend we only planned on staying one night , so when we hit the front desk we said we wanted a room they told us ok it willl be 120.00 witch was fine with me i get my money out , then she says i need a credit card,i explained to her what the person said on the phone i told her i have a cash deposit she told me no,since i didtnt have a credit card that i would want the hotel next door, then she says and i qoute"your gonna have to go to our hotel next door (the courtyard also by marriot) they are more of a budget hotel they dont require a credit card , i couldnt believe she was insulting me like that especially infront of 4 other people behind us waiting to check in ive never expirenced any hotel or motel staff so rude in my life i defanitley would not reccomend this hotel

4  Thank Coastal5227