See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 21, 2017

Should have figured when I showed up and it was no longer the Days Inn that I had originally book but now a Motel 6 that things were going to be bad.I was in town for a wedding and booked this hotel because it was the cheapest around. I work in the hospitality industry so based on the price I wasn't expecting much. I figured the room would be a bit worn but clean. WRONG, when we checked into the room we found a dead roach in living room. Things just got worse from there. We got back late from the wedding only to find the door to our room ajar and the lights on. I had made sure all lights were off when we left so someone had to have gone into the room. We checked and nothing had been touched but it was still very frightening. Then as we were getting ready to leave housekeeping barged into our room. Again since I work in the industry I know it us customary to knock and announce yourself before you go into a room. This maid did neither, plus it was only 9:30am and check out is not until 11am. All these things are awful but how the staff handled my complaints was even worse. I showed them a picture of the roach and I got "all I can do is apologize". Since they are renovating the roaches are coming out and it was dead after all so whats the big deal. They didn't even show concern when I told them about the door to my room being open. No offer of compensation or heartfelt concern from staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Are you a motel 6 or a days inn? I made a reservation at a days inn and when I went to check in I'm lost when I walk into a motel 6. That's terrible. This place needs to just fold and close it's so outdated and dirty. My A/c is broken I have chipped furniture dirty linens. Funny thing is they have a HBO schedule on the table with no HBO channels. ?? Can someone please explain that ? They don't even carry sportcenter. They have the basic 11 channels. Come on get your stuff together and come to this century who ever runs this business needs a reality check. Worst experience ever...Omar at the front desk on the other hand is a nice guy and I feel bad he has to work at an establishment like this he deserves better.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at Days Inn and Suites on different occasions and this has to be the worst. Positive is was it was clean for the most part. The only thing that has been updated here in the last 20 years is the Tv which was only about 5 years old, everything from the sheets, blankets, and other linens were probably as old as me 58, toilet paper was some kind of strange paper it didn't rip it shredded when you attempted to rip, really strange, made in Chine not China. Mirror in bathroom was losing its mirror reflection. For $160 nightly you would expect them to put a
Little money back into the place. The breakfast in the morning was sad generic flakes, 39 cent bread for toast, sad danish,
Powder cream for coffee water down juice, and that was about it. This place gives Days Inn a really bad reputation, I will probably never book another Days Inn again, I will book motel 6 before this. I am just happy that it was just 1 night.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

This place forced a $100 deposit we gave 5 20's then at the end of our stay they give us a fake 100 and won't take it back we called after trying to use the money after even telling the employee it's fake he insisted it wasn't and when we told them the situation they said we weren't even in the system and that we never stayed there but we have a receipt. The person who gave us the money was supposably the manager son so very sketchy business they are running and trying to get away with. Plus someone pooped all In the spa and pool it was that way until we left, no one cleaned it. one of the nastiest hotels I've ever stayed in and I travel a lot. Breakfast was nasty the cereal was stale. The bread was hard. Wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy. Very very sketchy place of business don't go here if you don't want to catch a disease and fake money!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family